Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corruption / Seer Set Bonuses and Tactical Items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Corruption / Seer Set Bonuses and Tactical Items
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rebel_Guy
10.30.2019 , 11:23 AM | #21
wasn't there supposed to be a tactical that gave roaming mend another charge? I can't see it in vender, and it's not dropping in any content I've seen.

Ergecrs
10.30.2019 , 06:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebel_Guy View Post
wasn't there supposed to be a tactical that gave roaming mend another charge? I can't see it in vender, and it's not dropping in any content I've seen.
It was removed

Rebel_Guy
10.30.2019 , 09:46 PM | #23
Ahh sad.

Also, just tried the volt rush tactical. I think it's a nice with a surprisingly decent heal attached to it (it looked to be numbers similar to a dark heal), but it seems gimmicky:

1. The range is very short (I think it has to be a target 4 meters from the enemy you hit with volt rush otherwise nobody gets healed).
2. It doesn't prioritize people with missing health (it kept hitting a melee dps that was at full health instead of the tank who was standing next to him needing heals)
3. when volt rush gets resisted, the heal doesn't go off, which is kind of disappointing.

I tried it in one flashpoint, so I could be wrong about something but this is what I've noticed to anybody wondering about it.

geofraynils
11.14.2019 , 01:06 PM | #24
All for one and one for all tacticals do not work i as understood. It seems they only boost when there is only one/more than 2 people in the AOE when i understood boost is in proportion of player in.
I think it worked like that (with dsifferent percentages...) :
number of people/All for one/one for all
1/+80%/+20%
2/+70%/+30%
3/+60%/+40%
4/+55%/+45%
5/+45%/+55%
6/+40%/+60%
7/+30%/+70%
8/+20%/+80%

At least, if it works in different way, effect is not enough to be interesting (only 10% boost if someone is in for "one for all" with no care of how many people stay in aoe).
Serveur : Darth malgus - Guilde : Brain Damage - PVE NiM. - Rédacteur pour le site communautaire game-guide.fr

Alanbra
11.14.2019 , 04:15 PM | #25
From the swtor combat team on the theory crafter's discord from about a month ago:

SWTOR Combat TeamLast Saturday at 4:41 AM
The bonus is 20% when only one target is being healed, 12.5% when 4 are being healed, and 2.5% when 8 targets are being healed. It's -2.5% healing done per target. One for All is the same, but in reverse, starting with 2.5% more healing at 1 target and ending with 20% more healing when 8 targets have your Revivification.

geofraynils
11.14.2019 , 04:42 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Alanbra View Post
From the swtor combat team on the theory crafter's discord from about a month ago:

SWTOR Combat TeamLast Saturday at 4:41 AM
The bonus is 20% when only one target is being healed, 12.5% when 4 are being healed, and 2.5% when 8 targets are being healed. It's -2.5% healing done per target. One for All is the same, but in reverse, starting with 2.5% more healing at 1 target and ending with 20% more healing when 8 targets have your Revivification.
ty, i would not have courage to find by myself these values. I still think that's not enough but now i understand how it works
Serveur : Darth malgus - Guilde : Brain Damage - PVE NiM. - Rédacteur pour le site communautaire game-guide.fr