Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Start ossus without KOTFE & KOTET

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Start ossus without KOTFE & KOTET

lordraznar
09.23.2019 , 11:20 PM | #11
That's good to hear honestly I just hope I can keep vette too they are the two main ones for me

SteveTheCynic
09.24.2019 , 12:27 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by lordraznar View Post
That's good to hear honestly I just hope I can keep vette too they are the two main ones for me
You were already told that a Sith Warrior (Juggernaut or Marauder) keeps Vette.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

xordevoreaux
09.24.2019 , 04:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by woganator View Post
The only companion you'll "lose out on," is Arcann on Imp Side if you skip to ossus. He cannot currently be reclaimed at odessen; otherwise all other companions can be reclaimed at odessen. If you go pub side, you get all the companions. there are a small handful waiting to be returned via storyline as others have mentioned.
I cannot get Malavi from the terminal where it says I lost him as part of the auto-decision making on my pub toon. I'd have to run through manually on a pub toon, choose Imp over pub, to get him.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Wazzzaaaa
09.24.2019 , 10:08 AM | #14
I'd like to ask something related to this as well.

If i get Ossus when available, do companion dialogues update fully on the legacy tab? You know the ones you do on the ship, im asking because im missing only the trooper ones and don't wanna do the storyline again(i had a trooper but deleted it without completing the comp quests).

Toraak
09.24.2019 , 10:13 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wazzzaaaa View Post

If i get Ossus when available, do companion dialogues update fully on the legacy tab? You know the ones you do on the ship, im asking because im missing only the trooper ones and don't wanna do the storyline again(i had a trooper but deleted it without completing the comp quests).
Those get skipped if you do Kotfe/kotet, so I'd imagine you'd skip those if you skipped to Ossus as well if you hadn't completed them before hand.

I'd think this because once you do Kotfe/kotet and later no companions are on your ship anymore.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

SteveTheCynic
09.24.2019 , 10:26 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wazzzaaaa View Post

They count (for the global completion achievements) as abandoned, never finished, etc., in much the same way as you don't get the class-mission titles for finishing chapters (Captain, Major for troopers; Darth for Sith, etc.) of the class story if you skip past them in any way.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Wazzzaaaa
09.24.2019 , 12:57 PM | #17
Thanks for the answers, guess it's time for another ''FOR THE REPUBLIC''