Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Apparently some of the recently banned exploiters are back in the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Apparently some of the recently banned exploiters are back in the game

Deshiel
09.18.2019 , 03:05 PM | #1
With thier accounts fully restored.
How is this possible?

kodrac
09.18.2019 , 03:06 PM | #2
Are black/black dyes cheap again?
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

CaptRogue
09.18.2019 , 07:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Deshiel View Post
With thier accounts fully restored.
How is this possible?
And you have proof of this?
That is it's their original accounts & not another account created after their ban?
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Oxmarrow
09.18.2019 , 09:51 PM | #4
Is considered exploit buying cheaper from NPCs and selling for high prices on GTN?

LD_Little_Dragon
09.18.2019 , 10:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxmarrow View Post
Is considered exploit buying cheaper from NPCs and selling for high prices on GTN?
No, that's not an exploit.

That's just taking advantage of stupid and/or lazy people.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

DarkGruffalo
09.18.2019 , 11:00 PM | #6
Haven't seen the black dyes cheap yet, but have seen the same char names (wether it is the same or not, we won't know, unless people had them friended) But the people that were selling the mass amounts of chance cubes are selling them again, and also the dyes, just not enmasse or cheap .
What out, there's snowflakes about, Crying about hurt feelings, no doubt,
Watch out for the Ban Hammer,It's going to cause a might Clamor

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

DzastinBiberi
09.18.2019 , 11:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxmarrow View Post
No but multiplying packs via glitch/bug is.

And yes, some of them are unbanned on their original accounts, one of the formerly banned claims he talked with Musco and got unbanned after that. While some ppl who admited their mistake and asked for a lesser bans, didnt get unbanned at all.

I just wonder, why kissbutts got unbanned, while other ppl who did the same crime are still perma banned?

Where's justice in that?

Server is Darth Malgus if anyone is wondering.

Deshiel
09.19.2019 , 04:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DzastinBiberi View Post

And yes, some of them are unbanned on their original accounts, one of the formerly banned claims he talked with Musco and got unbanned after that. While some ppl who admited their mistake and asked for a lesser bans, didnt get unbanned at all.

I just wonder, why kissbutts got unbanned, while other ppl who did the same crime are still perma banned?

Where's justice in that?

Yep this is essentialy how I found out about it aswel

JattaGin
09.19.2019 , 05:23 AM | #9
This can't be true.

(But sadly, I can imagine that it is.)
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

DarkGruffalo
09.19.2019 , 09:33 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DzastinBiberi View Post

Where's justice in that?

typical ******** from these guys, how many cheaters and exploiters have been banned then allowed back in, only to do the same **** again? wether it's this or ranked, or other exploits. Not just darth mlgus, but the other servers too. They knew what they were doing is wrong, they should not be allowed back in, accounts should have been permanetly gone.
What out, there's snowflakes about, Crying about hurt feelings, no doubt,
Watch out for the Ban Hammer,It's going to cause a might Clamor

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ