Star forge 100million credit huttball tournament.

Sources

Hey guys. So with a new expansion right around the corner I’d like to do something to welcome some old players back to the game as well as spice up things for players who have been around for awhile looking for something to do. Which is exactly what the title implies.

I’d like to get as many teams in this as possiable and guilds from other servers are welcome so long as they don’t mind paying the transfer cost. There is also a bolster system in place so if you don’t have a lvl 70 don’t worry about it. While it’s not advised you play with a character under level 70. It’s not a rule.

So that being said I’ll state the rules below.

Team size currently I am thinking of doing a team size of 6 but if feedback suggests otherwise I’ll bump it up to 8.

First team to score 6 points or 4 unanswered points wins.

No outside help is acceptable. Meaning I nice you submit your roster to me no other players will be allowed to join your team.

6 man roster with 2 subs allowed.

The but in price per team is 8 million credits. Or 1 million per member of your team. (Subs included)

As of right now there is no cap on the number of teams allowed to enter. So hopefully we get a good amount.

Start date and time of the tournament will be December 13th 8pm eastern time.

Teams will be randomized after all submitted and a link will be posted in this forum at a later date where everyone can view the brackets.

Please pm me here or at discord @ Cerberus#0514 the guild name and the name of the members of your team.

Each player may only be apart of one team. So no you may not use different toons to play for different teams.

Sorry this is written pretty poorly, but I’m doing it from my phone so forgive me 🥺

Thanks guys, hope this goes awesomely.

How many people have you had in the SH at once? Last time I visited one with lots of people it lagged hard and was jerky.

we had 16 people on it at one time. With this tournament we are doing teams of 6.

huttball training arena (warehouse)

Large Training Arena

Edited by Sources