Quest History Reset Token

A token that would reset all of your past quest history and allow you to replay the original content all the way through to KOTFE. It would not affect your level or gear, just allow you to re-do the quests without rolling a new toon.

I had to think about this for a minute, and then decided I would buy 3 of these tokens, if they were available.

I'd probably buy one that reset to the beginning of KOTFE, and two that went all the way back.

Cool idea!

Edited by Xina_LA

You can always replay them for free, just need to make a new toon. The reset token would do it on an existing toon, so you wouldn't have to have 3 or 4 toons of the same class if you like that story. You just use the token, boom, run it again. It would have the added bonus of creating another avenue of generating CXP, since you'd be level 70 going through it again.

You can always replay them for free, just need to make a new toon. The reset token would do it on an existing toon, so you wouldn't have to have 3 or 4 toons of the same class if you like that story. You just use the token, boom, run it again. It would have the added bonus of creating another avenue of generating CXP, since you'd be level 70 going through it again.

...You could always just remove the excess toons you don't want to keep after re-running the stories?

I've done that a bunch of times.

...You could always just remove the excess toons you don't want to keep after re-running the stories?

I've done that a bunch of times.

I don't want to run the class stories again, I just want to change some of the choices in KOTFE / KOTET.

Of course, part of the reason I want to do this is that the game thinks I did one thing when I did another.

Maybe if I could go through it again, it would actually save the correct choice.

I don't want to run the class stories again, I just want to change some of the choices in KOTFE / KOTET.

Of course, part of the reason I want to do this is that the game thinks I did one thing when I did another.

Maybe if I could go through it again, it would actually save the correct choice.

That sounds like a game bug that should not be spent any money on to fix, but rather have customer service fix it.

That sounds like a game bug that should not be spent any money on to fix, but rather have customer service fix it.

I completely agree. Unfortunately, they told me that there's no way to fix it.

Maybe if they develop the token, the system will be in place for them to manually reset when a problem occurs.

I completely agree. Unfortunately, they told me that there's no way to fix it.

Maybe if they develop the token, the system will be in place for them to manually reset when a problem occurs.

Hmm, that is a plausible argument why a token of that kind might be handy. I guess the question then would remain: How do we determine what the token is actually going to reset? All of the quests ever involving a choice? Just kotfe/et? Just class? Just Makeb? Some vanilla planetary story arch?

How can we make it work accurately enough? There is a lot of choice quests in this game.

OP was pretty clear he wasn't looking just for kotfe reset.

Edited by Kiesu

Hmm, that is a plausible argument why a token of that kind might be handy. I guess the question then would remain: How do we determine what the token is actually going to reset? All of the quests ever involving a choice? Just kotfe/et? Just class? Just Makeb? Some vanilla planetary story arch?

How can we make it work accurately enough? There is a lot of choice quests in this game.

OP was pretty clear he wasn't looking just for kotfe reset.

You are correct. It would wipe out ALL quest history for the toon. Not achievements, not xp, not cxp, just the actual quests. All of your gear/ skills/ toys would be intact. They could create multiple tiers of tokens though for different things. That could bring about some needed second chances in KOFTE/KOTET.

• 5 months later...

is it possible for them to just reset one quest?

i just was playing the newest story on the jedi siege and i got an alert for mending ties and i accidentally ended my doc romance. it took me forever to get him back and i just want them to reset that quest :'(

• 2 weeks later...