The Enemy Within Bugged

Icebergy

Its worth doing the ops version. Did the solo version on alts and I am so glad I waited on my main to do it that way.

Are you full clearing the Op or just going in for the final fight? Everyone I know who did the entire Op from start to finish got credit, anyone who was brought in for a partial clear later on did not.

Same here i really wanted to see the operation ending for this quest but after we killed revan in ToS SM yesterday the quest didn't updated as intended so i'm really disappointed right now...

Pls BW fix this with 3.0.2 or 3.1! as u fixed the solo version!!!!!

There was a thread on this issue already. Regardless, the more people bring it up, the better. :p

Finished the operation three times already, on two different characters, and dunno what to do other than going for the SOLO choice. The differences may be minimal to non-existent, but even so, one just feels more epic overall in scope.

There be little to no fun seeing both Empire and Republic having fun, bombarding the Temple, while we stay warm and cozy in the background. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
Any word on a fix for this? This is honestly one of the biggest facepalms I have ever seen in MMO bugs. I can't even complete the storyline for the content because of this bug and it is getting zero attention. How has this not been addressed yet?

For the past 3 weeks I have attempted complete The Enemy Within using the Group Option. The first week, we fully cleared the Temple of Sacrifice Operation and the quest did not update. The following week, I decided to attempt to reset the quest and then choose the group option again. We fully cleared the operation again, yet the quest did not update. This will be the third week, though I am not holding my breath that when we fully clear the operation again that it will finally update. I have seen other threads on this with nothing from devs or anyone else that showed how to get it to work so I am hoping a bug report might get some actual attention. I do not want to do the solo option as I want to experience both and have already done it on solo on several toons.

• 2 weeks later...
You don't get it for the op. You do the solo Revan Battle to complete the quest. Go into the story phase where Marr and Satele were and take the shuttle to the Arena. You will face Revan along with Marr , Satele , Theron , Lana , Jakarro and Shae Vizla. Be sure to free them when Revan uses Force Destruction.

You don't get it for the op. You do the solo Revan Battle to complete the quest. Go into the story phase where Marr and Satele were and take the shuttle to the Arena. You will face Revan along with Marr , Satele , Theron , Lana , Jakarro and Shae Vizla. Be sure to free them when Revan uses Force Destruction.

The quest doesn't progress to that point though. It stays on the "Complete the operation" objective. It's been reported numerous times already.

• 3 weeks later...
It's still not fixed, but boy howdy, there's lots of new content! It's all about the new content, and to hell with fixing the OLD content. There are still bugs from the initial release that are causing problems. Since I can't finish the story line I guess I'll work on low level characters. Hopefully this thing will be fixed in 25 levels.

• 4 months later...