Cybertech Recipes?

Vladimus

I picked cybertech for the grenades, ship parts, and speeders. So i hit 400 and am able to craft the grenades, but where are these so called speeders and ship parts that I heard about. I don't even have a category for them in my list. Is there some secret vendor you buy the recipes from that I don't know about?

I believe you get them from Underworld and Slicing. You get them randomly doing missions. Schematics are also tied to the level of the mission. Thus, low mission will only yield low level schematics while high level only high level schematics. Edited by Knockerz

The 3 different speeder recipes (Custom-Built Hoverbike, Custom-Built Speederbike, Hotrigged Speederbike) as well as the Ship Upgrades (Lvl2 Prototype, Lvl4 Prototype, Lvl6 Artifact) can be obtained by Slicing.

On my server (Trask Ulgo) there's always a steady supply of those recipes on the GTN for pretty reasonable prices; so if you don't have Slicing yourself you can just check up on the GTN under 'Crafting Recipes - Cybertech'. :)

Hope this helps!!