How you can eat Speedy ?

Master-Excutor

What the Title is saying.

You don't eat him. You have to "get Speedy eaten". That means something else has to eat him.

And I have a pretty good idea of *what* eats him, but I don't know how to let it out of its cage to rampage on the beach eating stuff. See spoiler box.

In the Cove section there's a critter trailing green fumes behind a round screen with a sign warning you that whatever's inside is always hungry. But I don't know how to let it out, and whether you also have to find a way to open the big screen near the original landing platform.

Oh ok. What an awful achievement lol. I do wonder if he comes back though. I would hope...

Check the achievement BW agrees ;) and so do I.

It gives the title A Horrible Person

Edited by LordTurin

As much as I love collecting legacy titles, I couldn't stand losing Speedy permanently to get one. If there's no way to bring him back, then that achievement shall remain un-achieved for me forever!

Yeah same here, that's awful. They should let him come back after a day or something. I could never do it either.

Yeah same here, that's awful. They should let him come back after a day or something. I could never do it either.

Or make it so the toon you do it on he's gone for. That's a fair compromise for doing something horrible vs basically blocking off an achievement if you arent a horrible, terrible, evil, soulless person.

Turtles are the best, in case that wasnt clear.

Or make it so the toon you do it on he's gone for. That's a fair compromise for doing something horrible vs basically blocking off an achievement if you arent a horrible, terrible, evil, soulless person.

Turtles are the best, in case that wasnt clear.

I thought it was a legacy thing, given that you get a title, so if you get him eaten on one, he's eaten on all...:confused:

I thought it was a legacy thing, given that you get a title, so if you get him eaten on one, he's eaten on all...:confused:

I agree that's what it probably is... I was proposing a compomise so that we can get the achievement, but we all aren't horrible people.

How do you unlock it?
No one knows - yet. (Or if they know, they aren't telling).

I suspect the "mechanism" is disabled and/or simply not present on the PTS, and won't be enabled/put in until the patch goes "live".

Edited by Adric_the_Red

No one knows - yet. (Or if they know, they aren't telling).

I suspect the "mechanism" is disabled and/or simply not present on the PTS, and won't be enabled/put in until the patch goes "live".

From what I heard on one of the influencer streams Musco said it was possible on ptr. Still not sure where the mechanism is though. I heard there might be an "x" on one the green decoration hooks and when you place something on it it activates, but I'm not sure if it's true or where it is even if it is.

Can we have a different achievement to counter this, for the fluffy ones in the crowd, like me? Like a 'befriend Speedy' achievement, like you can feed Scritchy on the Alliance base? Or if you bought the juvenile turtle pet, can you put him on the beach next to Speedy and have them be friends?

Can we have a different achievement to counter this, for the fluffy ones in the crowd, like me? Like a 'befriend Speedy' achievement, like you can feed Scritchy on the Alliance base? Or if you bought the juvenile turtle pet, can you put him on the beach next to Speedy and have them be friends?

Yes, this! I have the wee turtle pet. Let us have a cute and fluffy achievement, cause not all of us are meanies.

Agreed. There's a special place in hell for anyone who gets Speedy eaten :mad:

Yes! They deserve a flaming pitchfork up the you know where!:eek:

Edited by Lunafox