Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onslaught Kira Romance with Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Onslaught Kira Romance with Sith?

Goreshaga
11.01.2019 , 08:09 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cythereal View Post
I've tried talking to Kira on the ship and in the cantina, got nothing.
Have you looked into the alliance alerts in your companion list ?
Both were there for me when i did it an hour or so ago.

I think you have to make sure you pick the [flirt] option with Kira when talking to her and Scourge if you wan't to start a romance with her though.
I didn't and so didn't have any option to start the romance when talking to her alone, but had no intention of romancing her on this character anyways, so nothing lost here for me.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Cythereal
11.01.2019 , 08:46 PM | #12
The alliance alert worked, didn't realize that was in there.

Sorry, Lana, but I only romanced you on my 70s because you were the only f/f romance for years and years.

krakadyla
11.02.2019 , 08:01 AM | #13
My Kira is a tease. I found the alert, zipped to the Force enclave, and what do you know -- she's not even there!

Not sure if I play hide and seek with her or wait for a bug fix, because with Scourge I did not even get the alert.

cardinalflash
11.03.2019 , 12:31 AM | #14
So I gave it a shot and went through with my unboosted male JK who didn't romance Kira the first time round and I did not get the option to flirt or start a romance with her.
Champagne and Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/nKf6mY

BlastBoomArt
11.11.2019 , 07:17 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cardinalflash View Post
So I gave it a shot and went through with my unboosted male JK who didn't romance Kira the first time round and I did not get the option to flirt or start a romance with her.
Yeah, from what I've heard, only female knights get the option to start a romance with Kira. Obviously male knights that romanced her before can pick up where they left off, but any male knights that didn't romance Kira in the original class story aren't given a second chance now.

This goes along with all the other romance options too, if I recall correctly. If you already had the option to romance a class companion before and didn't take it, then you're sol when they finally return.
-
"You have chosen the lonely path. The Jedi teach denial of self. That is their weakness. No sentient can long abide that." - Saes Rrogon
May the force ever serve you.

Ayushman
11.11.2019 , 08:42 PM | #16
Woah!
Is that mean my JK no longer have to play the misunderstood onee-chan?
Damn... gotta do that quickly b4 devs mess up something.
Seasonally 'Drunken' SWarrior... (wip)
Deys Legacy...(wip)... < The Galaxy's Least Wanted/Reputed >
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer? Click to know more.