Just hit 55 an need some help

HectorZeroni

So as the title reads i just hit 55, Its my sith marauder (first toon ever) an im like 2 weeks new to the game so i have a few questions

1. Whats the most efficient way to gear up?

2. What is there to do when u hit 55? go to diffrent planets an do quests?

3. do i have to use the cartel market to do the "end game" content?

Thanks for the help

So as the title reads i just hit 55, Its my sith marauder (first toon ever) an im like 2 weeks new to the game so i have a few questions

Thanks for the help

1) Right now, you can go to Oricon and do the questline there to get yourself entry level gear for endgame. Also, if you can get friends or your guild to carry you through a 55 SM Operation (that isn't DP or DF), that is a good way to get gear/comms fast

2) Plenty of things. Too much to list, but I'll try to talk about the major ones. Daily zones:

Endgame PvP: At level 55, you are at the max level cap for PvP, meaning you can pvp to earn pvp gear. After you have gear, you can try ranked pvp, which places you on a leaderboard depending on your win/lose ratio and how many games you have played.

Endgame PvE: In terms of endgame PvE, there are HM (Hardmode) Flashpoints, the Forged Alliances tactical flashpoint storyline (has to do with the upcoming expansion, so I suggest you play it), Operations, and 3 new daily zones where you can do missions daily to earn credits (Makeb, CZ-198, and Oricon).

HM Flashpoints are used to get commendations, get better gear, and have fun. You can queue up for these in Group Finder.

Operations come in 3 different modes: SM (Storymode), HM (Hardmode), and NiM (Nightmare mode). All 3 modes require you to be 55 (obviously). Storymode is the easiest of the 3 modes, with Nightmare being the most difficult. In Operations you join a group of 8 or 16 players to overcome great challenges, which can be used to get gear, commendations, and of course, have fun.

3) No. The Cartel Market is for cosmetics only.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Thanks for the help

1. Do dailies and 50 HM FPs for comms. Once you have some post-50 gear, do Oricon for a near-full set of 156 gear. Then do tougher dailies, 55 HM FPs and ops.

2. LOTS. I can't even begin to list it all. Look around for quests and do them.

3. No. Cartel market is for fluff items only.