Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS - What is Happening

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

casirabit
07.13.2018 , 07:23 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Strongsmite View Post
Any idea why the download/installation is super slow (2+ hours)? The installation takes 4-5 times as long as each download. Is it really another copy of the same game?
From what I understand, it is a copy of the same game so it can take a long time. I also noticed if you are online, facebook, etc, using apps it will take longer. When you close those it goes a bit faster.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Xina_LA
07.13.2018 , 08:27 AM | #12
Thank you for the update. I am so excited -- I'm looking forward to checking out the changes this afternoon.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Cerazian
07.22.2018 , 10:58 AM | #13
In the room with the training dummy, why are the corner slots 4 individual mediums but not a large, minor decorating/cosmetic annoyance but there's a lot of cool large slot decos that would go well in those corners by the repair droid that don't work well in front of the 2 large slot by the computers (example: the Mando jet pack station and shooting range targets). I feel as if they should be reversed. just my 2

Sorry. I'm a bit of a deco junkie.

IamPolaris
07.22.2018 , 03:28 PM | #14
BUG FOUND:

This bug is that on the Platform decoration Snipers are NOT able to assume the crouched or take cover position. It just repeatedly says " cannot be used in the air" .

I know you guys dont play snipers esp with the fact that snipers seem to get nerfed every single expansion in one way or by all the other classes getting utilities of defenses that are built around nullifying Sniper/gunslinger abilities, and therefore would not be surprised if this was intentional but come on.. please correct this.

UPDATE!

This bug extends to EVERY decoration . snipers cannot take cover while standing on top of ANY decoration. this nullifies their ability to engage from any elevated position and thus makes them useless.

DuchessKristania
07.22.2018 , 03:31 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by IamPolaris View Post
BUG FOUND:

This bug is that on the Platform decoration Snipers are NOT able to assume the crouched or take cover position. It just repeatedly says " cannot be used in the air" .

I know you guys dont play snipers esp with the fact that snipers seem to get nerfed every single expansion in one way or by all the other classes getting utilities of defenses that are built around nullifying Sniper/gunslinger abilities, and therefore would not be surprised if this was intentional but come on.. please correct this.
Be sure you post this in the Bug section of the PTS forum.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥