Skadge Appreciation Thread <3 <3 <3 Haters make your own!

Rion_Starkiller

Just when I thought I saw it all on these forums...

Now I am just waiting for the "romance Broonmark" thread...

I wanted to start one for my beloved Scourge, but I figured people would just want to murder me for it at this point lol. :D

I try to stay away from these threads because everyone is entitled to companions they love, but Skadge, really?

He looks like a walking piece of poo-do. Ive always referred to him like that in the game. I can’t believe anyone even likes him. I would have certainly preferred to get Jaesa back.

It's so cool that you love Skadge :) I mean he makes me want to vomit, but all that matters is that you like him, right? Like yea he's hideous, disgusting, evil, but we all have different tastes sooo?? God can you imagine how revolting a romance would be? But it's cool if that's what you're into :) :) Totally cool

I wanted to start one for my beloved Scourge, but I figured people would just want to murder me for it at this point lol. :D

I know some of these threads (not naming names ;) ) are tongue-in-cheek, but I'd really enjoy a spot to discuss Scourge specifically! He's such an interesting character.

Guess I'll have to drag myself through the JK story to see what this Scourge thing is about. I know some of it, spoilers are all too difficult to dodge at this point, but not all.

Another Spoiler for you, he's called «Lord Scourge» :eek:

Still, interesting character, not one I'd like to romance though. :rak_02:

Another Spoiler for you, he's called «Lord Scourge» :eek:

Still, interesting character, not one I'd like to romance though. :rak_02:

Now you've just gone and ruined the entire stroyline for me.

I am now cancelling my pre-order and sending a strongly worded letter to somebody who might read it, **** it, I'll just send it to Buzzfeed and see how they can spin it into a feminist issue.

Just recently finished the BH story and have to agree. What a breath of fresh air after having to put up with Mako constantly disapproving, arguing, and butting into conversations when her opinion was not asked for. Too bad you don't get him first instead of Mako. Wish he could throw Mako out the escape hatch, or hogtie her and ditch her on a planet or something.

Its hard not to want to give Skadge whatever he wants as I appreciate him so much after having to put up with Mako. I let him torture and kill whatever he wants, he is the man.

Edited by Marcxsw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Start your own Scourge thread, this one is about Skadge.

If we can't romance Skadge, can we at least write in a Mrs Skadge story with the next expansion?

Eric/ Keith: I await your answer with baited breath. Thx

It's been almost a year and a half. Why the silence from the devs on this vital romance?

@Charles??

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

• 1 year later...
:skadge:

The fact that he can be killed instead of recruited, would they put the resources in to having him romancable? Have they done this with any other char? I honestly can't remember...lol

I've nothing against a skadge romance, if you can romance a cat, a soul sucking beast, and quinn, why shouldn't you be able to romance skadge (fish?)

It's been almost a year and a half. Why the silence from the devs on this vital romance?

@Charles??

Skadge romance has prolly been in game since Vanilla..Its just that Skadge doesn't like you enough. You won't unlock the heart of somebody like him by spamming him with 500 x lame gift memorabila garbage. You just have to try harder with him, OP.

Seriously though, Skadge is the only sane companion in an insane world. All of them are basically psycho serial killers who have murdered hundreds of innocent npcs by your side. Almost all of them are bubbly positive flirty wise cracking BFF bots while at it. Skadge at least understands what an ugly lifestyle PC and PCs NPC buddies live. He is least psycho of them all really. He is a violent and terrible fishman doing violent and terrible things. Meanwhile, folks like Mako or Mission or Kira or Corso are all " tihihihih uwu Okhay!!" when you send therm to kill stuff. Psychos.

• 3 months later...

Gotta say, with all the hate towards him (and I was one of them), his companion missions and dialogue are far tamer than I would've thought. Conversations about his lust for killing, his time for prison, etc. Nothing too gross or appalling. Not what I expected when I heard about the hate.

The only annoying thing that really stands out is his constant remark of "Wimp" and especially "Aww, gonna call your mommy?" during summon. SUMMON, not just healing. lol

Looking forward to potential Skadge news in the July 1st livestream. Don't let me down, BioWare.

The fact that he can be killed instead of recruited, would they put the resources in to having him romancable? Have they done this with any other char? I honestly can't remember...lol

details details

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Also, purple-blue Skadge is best Skadge. https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/skadge/

Only in pink undies ;)

details details

Unfortunately it's all in the details, I've nothing against a skadge romance, but we've all seen how they ignore possible dead companions :/

When it comes down to it, besides Torian Cadera, Skadge is probably the most sensible choice to have watching your back as a BH. That's all that matters to me.

except that he is a back stabber, a brute, some who wants to be 'king', and TBH, I think as soon as he detects weakness , he'll take you out.

Edited by DarkTergon

except that he is a back stabber, a brute, some who wants to be 'king', and TBH, I think as soon as he detects weakness , he'll take you out.

"A brute" I have no issue with. My BH could be a brute too. "Wanting to be king" is not a sufficient reason for my BH to take issue with either. "Back stabber" I can tolerate because I'd know who I'm dealing with up front and I probably won't be caught off guard, unlike with someone who seems solid then turns out to be phony (but not until it's too late to do anything about it).

Fact is, realistically, he'd be more dependable than Mako Gualt and the Jawa. The first aforementioned being mostly inexperienced and likely unreliable in a gun fight, the second also being a backstabber (difference being I'd rather have a big monster next to me when doing underworld stuff than this guy, because skadge would make me look more legit and dangerous), and the last being a member of a species that isn't really impressive in star wars (to my knowledge anyway).

Edited by JYthelifesaver

They did make a hatred thread. Second time I saw some do that.

I'm currently working on getting him to 1000 kills on one server. because I want to get him done then I can go back to someone I like.

Edited by RameiArashi

• 4 months later...