Covid-19 Weekly relief pvp passes for 5$ work it

kronichabit

I like to get my pvp fix 2-3 days outta the month and back in late February I subbed

I think I might have played a little bit more since the lockdown but I still get burnt out wont play for months

Oh ya amazon can only secure 3 month digital time cards has anybody else noticed that ?

I guess It's because EA and Amazon pus ooze wherever they go, you can tell by the snail trail they leave behind.

I have a question for whoever reads this.

I looked thru the cartel market for pvp passes tried the GTN

Maybe there is something i'm missing and if you can give me a specific name and where to find it i'll be forever grateful.

Because loading in preferred player only gets you 5 Wzs, that is criminal !!

I doubt if there's anything tho

So I payed for 3 months loaded in total of maybe 6 times now granted 12 noon till 12 midnight type days but it aint worth 50 bucks

I know trying to point out brilliant ideas such as 5$ weekly pvp passes to devs is worthless

Because i've been since pre launch and when the devs see a good idea ....

they stalk it, pounce on it, wrap it up in a tight web then slowly suck the blood out of it till its dead.

Seriously they never have listened to the community.

Ya my 3 month pass is almost up and barely used it but I did have some fun pvp days

i seriously wasnt gonna sub at all but the CCP virus made it happen

I subbed since launch right up until Ossus, year around but i couldnt stomach Ossus.

since Ossus I subbed a total 3 times back when Amazon was able to secure 2 month digital time code and

this last one I could only get a 3 month pass... SHADY AF!

well this definitely turned into a Rant I have a few more days on my sub doubt if i'll play em tho.

and *** i payed 50$ for 3 months and you guys didn't even have a mutha f*****g covid 19 tauntaun mount in my mail box ...so stingy

All the other game company's giving out free stuff for this so called pandemic but not EA they don't love you the customer.

You work for any other game company you mention selling 5-10$ weekly pvp passes I swear you get new office top floor a hot Secretary whole 9 yards but at EA if you step outside the Hivemind mentality pack your desk up your fired.

I'm pretty sure the EA devs are just russian bots.

well least 1 week pass a year is decent see ya all then

I aint payin 50$ for idk total of 50 hours Id rather buy a quarter ounce lol

hopefully there is way to pvp few days outta the month via gtn or cartel market and i'm just not seeing it let me know in comments plz

<3

The removal of the passes had its meaning and it was mainly to make more money. EA realized how the players were going around the system by not subbing at all and just using passes from GTN which they bought for ingame credits. Yes, someone had to initially buy the passes but that mostly came from cc you get monthly, from refferals etc. I have thousands of CC on my account from refferal codes so I could have been selling them too. This was a no-win situation for EA.

Since you are here since launch I guess you know that you can buypass the 5 warzone limit by having a subscriber que you for PVP, right? That means PVP is free if you find a budy to que you.

ya man I remember something like you were saying about the passes thats why i asked.

Ya i know you can ride with subs. I like to accuse my friends as using me for free wz as a joke .

You know I laughed when the devs wouldnt fix pve operations for almost a year and the joke was

well least that cartel market is on point cuz thats all they updated. Such a mass exodus followed by a server merge and we lost our factions as well. That sucked but I stopped laughing when they forced ossus on us to compete in pvp .

not only that but I believe people made such an uproar about only being able to gear one toon that the devs addressed by saying people need to play one toon to get good at it thats why u cant gear alt. Those two things killed the most die hard pvp players that i thought would never leave. Some people tuffed it out others like me are in limbo and most left.

40 wzs going on at once in 4.0 at the harbinger to dam i running into same ppl all the time now and waits for pops.

such a shame

ya prefered sux no away around it I wanna play few toons as for going in wzs with same toon night in night out never work for me

thanks for answering me appreciate it