2.4 PvP Operative Class Guide

-Swag-

Decent vid but you should of put more time into making the combat examples. Your picks didnt show examplorary play. and if your going to show a cut reel, you want good cuts of near perfect play(or if you do screw up, say it in the video)

Nice video series though, editing is good, music...not bad. Keep it up. what the class needs though is not so much a rotation guide, as getting a full rotation off without some form of interruption/mitigation from your opponent just means your playing a lemming, and beating them is usually stupid easy with a scoundrel.

for new and returning players

I watched the Concealment and Lethality vids. Good guides for their intended audience and purpose. Nice editing, too.

Haystak's feedback is dead on. Consider finding better fight clips and commentating them to explain your decisions.

I was going to say that many Lethality Ops play a much more reserved style of sticking with groups or opening from distance and only closing for the Shiv/Culls, but with the incoming change to cover in 2.5 the spec will have to be played more aggressively.

Aye the gameplay were more there to exemplify the "idle" "priority" rotation. Of course there is no rotation in a warzone. People tend to take that word too far. But its a example of what I do when everything goes as planned. Just a start guide anyway yay!

There is definitely a ton I left out. :( 3 mins clip for the win ha. You get the gist. Feel free to comment more, please add your own personal guide, or check out the stream! Good discussion and things to think about anyway.

-Off Topic-

If this is the JustBodies (from what i see on the youtube vids) from Black Vulkars then i have to say it was great playing against u in patch 1.1 everyone on the Pub side hated u bc u would normally kill them off np and they couldn't counter it. I myself enjoyed it when u were against me. I played a Sent Watchman and would make it my goal to be rdy for u. U would take me down to nothing before i could stand back up and then i would bubble and DOT u with burns and hit some dmg out and then force stasis u while they burned u down and healed me up some too. you would win a good amount of the time about 60-70% of the time but i still did well against u. No matter who won the person left standing was normally almost dead too, it was always close. I doubt you remember me, Silver-Dragon, but great times and great game play there m8.

Edited by WhiteDragonSWTOR