***Best PvPers***

PowerReaper

I was reffering to the "Same 10 people mentioning the same 10 people" comment.

Anyway who are you in game? so mysterious

Touche. Forgot I said that, sounds bitter. :)

Who I am in game is no one of consequence. I'm solid, but nothing special. Less about being mysterious, and more that having your name in these things is like having a target painted on you, I am content to be under/overestimated.

I guess I'll give the first real response...

I'm going to overview 2 Juggernauts Vullesh and Evania the best 2 from Droogas, and with the OP patch you will probably want to look out for them even more. Consistent 8k crits make me cry :)

Sweet Yata, you post a real response and the thread dies.

• 3 months later...
Very true. Even if I deduced it even further and say 5 from each guild are ultimate super stars in PvP, that means I have to list 40 knuckle heads and embark on a legendary tale on why they are awesome. lol. I'll pass and just recognize the body of peps instead. That's what it should be all about anyways.:D

speaking of top players, The Bastion recently held a 1v1 tournament and has just started registration for a 2v2 tournament.

Naturally the quarter finalists in the 1v1 tournament were all from top rated teams. Obviously there is more than 1v1 to winning WZ but knowing all the classes well is a prerequisite for being good at 1v1.

I predict that BW is working on an automated toon copy feature so they can do a season 1 of RWZ where finalist from each server get copied to a play-off server and we'll get a SWTOR universe champion in 2013.

(My PvP mains are on Bastion)

Curious as to why Ghost Infantry players aren't mentioned here.

Just to shout out some names you may see attacking your face:

Argente, Layloo, Biginc, Accabwehc, Billyicekid, Spidey, Wadia, Quad, Corrado just to name a few.

See you all out on the battlefield!

-Lindooni

-Lindothar

-Lindac

Argente, Layloo, Biginc, Accabwehc, Billyicekid, Spidey, Wadia, Quad, Corrado just to name a few.

-Lindooni

-Lindothar

-Lindac

If I say you're good, will you guys queue up ranked against us more? :D

If I say you're good, will you guys queue up ranked against us more? :D

Sure thing just hit one of us up at around 6-7 am PST and gtg :p

oh and don't forget to tell us we're good or you may hurt my feelins.

~Spidey

Edited by knightow

-Lindooni

-Lindothar

-Lindac

If you go back to the very second post in Sept, you see Ghost Infantry mentioned....

You guys are great. :D Especially because you have Icey. Tell him to play his sentinal and not his gunslinger!

Unfortunately Icey won't be back for a few weeks. Our mumble just isn't the same without him. I'm guessing the Imp base on Illum feels the same way ;)

All jokes aside if you want to do ranked send a /tell to Spidey or any of our members and we can set something up. Hope you don't mind if our comp is like 7 knights and 1 Vanguard lol might not be the most competitive team but it it's better than nothing.

Unfortunately Icey won't be back for a few weeks. Our mumble just isn't the same without him. I'm guessing the Imp base on Illum feels the same way ;)

All jokes aside if you want to do ranked send a /tell to Spidey or any of our members and we can set something up. Hope you don't mind if our comp is like 7 knights and 1 Vanguard lol might not be the most competitive team but it it's better than nothing.

There's nothing wrong with it, honestly the ranked games are fun because everyone knows how to play and are coordinating, even if the class compositions aren't perfect. On the Imp side, the top guilds have taken to gathering up 16 people and having captains pick teams (kickball style). It's not as cutthroat as A team versus A team, but its really competitive and fun. Strangely enough there aren't any accusations of hacking in those games! :D

It gets hilarious when we hit another queueing team - I think Cookies was doing kickball interguild and fought a Covenant team with all warriors or all sorcs or something.

There's nothing wrong with it, honestly the ranked games are fun because everyone knows how to play and are coordinating, even if the class compositions aren't perfect. On the Imp side, the top guilds have taken to gathering up 16 people and having captains pick teams (kickball style). It's not as cutthroat as A team versus A team, but its really competitive and fun. Strangely enough there aren't any accusations of hacking in those games! :D

It gets hilarious when we hit another queueing team - I think Cookies was doing kickball interguild and fought a Covenant team with all warriors or all sorcs or something.

Well that sounds like a blast!

The problem is <Ghost Infantry> is a very diverse guild alot of our members are playing on Asia Pacific all the way to German time zones so when we have 8+ members online it's usually around 7-10 am west coast time.

Not much RWZ's popping at those hours.

The good news is we've gotten alot of new members from Canada and USA so I would expect to see us sooner rather than later doing ranked in the evenings.

Until then anyone wanting to form RWZ's in the mornings can contact us and setup some games :)

Yeah it was pretty hilarious when are all warrior team ran into a real guild (don't remember if it was Covenant or not). Fortunately it was hutball so we were able to scrape out a close win with all of our leapers even though we didn't have any heals.

Yeah it was pretty hilarious when are all warrior team ran into a real guild (don't remember if it was Covenant or not). Fortunately it was hutball so we were able to scrape out a close win with all of our leapers even though we didn't have any heals.

Had that happen last night as well. I think Psirebral respeced three times before the start of the game when we realized we didn't have to follow certain group composition rules (such as only two healers and who was defending what in whatever spec) to keep the games more competitive. Needless to say it was a bit of a cluser**** at the start but luckily we were able to get the win. Also not to point out the obvious but it really does shoot down the idea that PVP is all class and gear based considering everyone was on alts and I think our team had three sorcs, only one of them healing, and no smasher.

Edited by DaTimba

We did a few "in-house" RWZ's for the first time this weekend with a couple of pugs to make up numbers and had a blast. Do any of you other rated teams (which are a fair fight) ever manage to get through a door in voidstar- I don't think we were able to. Like spidey said, we have got for more numbers now (especially since we absorbed DAWN's pvp squad) so expect to see us q'ing.

-Lin