[Please Read!] My Questions about Operations

1. After completing an operation, is there a set amount of time that you have to wait before going in again? I'm completely new to this.

2. If I go in with a team and kill the first boss of an operation/ two bosses, can we reset the instance and restart?

3. If the answer to #2 is yes, couldn't someone just go in with a team and kill Zorn and Toth and get the Black Hole Commendations, reset, and repeat infinitely? I'm assuming the answer to #2 would be no, then, since if it was a yes that would be an exploit?

Thanks. :p

If you have killed a boss u cant get back into an instance that has that boss open.

You can reset an instance but it only resets the current open boss(s).

If you try and go into an instance of someone whos not done the bosses you have you wont get in.

So in short no you cant just farm black hole coms.

Also, pre 1.1.5 I had gotten two sets of battlemaster pvp gear, one for tanking and one for dps.

I've upgraded the dps one to augmented war hero oranges, and have 6 pieces of war hero gear total (I pvp a lot).

I'm planning on getting full rakata tank gear (or mix of that and black hole gear), and using the augmented war hero for dps in pve. I've had no problem with HM EV and HM KP, and we've gotten most of the way through normal mode EC so far. I think this is a good plan?

When it comes to this game, Tuesday is that start of the week. All OPs reset on Tuesday and any bosses you kill until then become locked.

FYI: These lockout are separated into two categories, Story mode and Hard/Nightmare mode. Doing one will not lock the other.

If you have killed a boss u cant get back into an instance that has that boss open.

You can reset an instance but it only resets the current open boss(s).

If you try and go into an instance of someone whos not done the bosses you have you wont get in.

So in short no you cant just farm black hole coms.

Ah, okay. Thank you, that clears up a lot. :)

When it comes to this game, Tuesday is that start of the week. All OPs reset on Tuesday and any bosses you kill until then become locked.

FYI: These lockout are separated into two categories, Story mode and Hard/Nightmare mode. Doing one will not lock the other.

Thank you too. :)

Sorry to ninja your thread buddy, but just a quick question.

I did KP HM today till the 4th boss, then the ops had to break up (ppl leaving etc)

Now my lockouts are the first 3 bosses. Can i join another ops with different people who havnet had the 3 bosses killed yet?

or Must i find people with the same number of lockouts with me on that run? i.e: other people who are on 3/5 KP HM.

You cannot enter an Operation with people who have not killed the 3 bosses. You may only enter the Operation as the leader (which will set the instance so that only the last two bosses remain) or with a group that kills the first 3 and then invites you in for the last two. Edited by Andex