2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules state that the parse has to be at least 5 minutes.

I know, I mentioned in my message :( So sad! Just thought it would be interesting to post to show that despite all the hardships Guardians are actually capable of something.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I know, I mentioned in my message :( So sad! Just thought it would be interesting to post to show that despite all the hardships Guardians are actually capable of something.

Well, you might've parsed a bit higher if you actually kept on going, depending if you were in a good rhythm :p

So your Odawgg's best pyro parse beats out his best arsenal parse with roughly 80dps in real world scenarios. In a spec he's not as used to... Maybe Pyro is way better off than we all thought.

It's going to be bad on Styrak I guess, but other than that it seems interesting.

As far as I'm concerned that's just the difference from KD gear plus 5-7% abnormal critting not pyro suddenly working.

Normal parses in KD are expected to reach 2900s solo on a dummy.

Nice parses Stahl. I am glad you've come so far after our last conversation. Welcome to the 3k+ club (in operations this number is easily attainable compared to the dummy). Keep up the good work!

Regarding this thread,more and more people think they are smarter than the average bear and falsify their parses. I ran 55 parses in 36 8 2 hoping to get close to the top spot. I spent hours and hours on the dummy trying to break 3050 dps in watchman and I still cannot. I guess I need 75 gear as I hit the limit on my 72 BIS and my personal skill. It annoys the crap out of me to see I run my numbers fair and some of you lot cheat to get the top spot. Shame on you , really.

Irisa... Our last conversation was about Sentinels. I am a Guardian, damn it. Everyone assumes that you have to be a Sentinel to do dps. I am so sick of it :p

Is it cheating that I extended my parse to extra 30 seconds on top of the required 5 minutes? It got me a better result yeh, but I'd still make it into this thread.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I decided to see what would happen if I used some crit as TK. I'll need to do more testing using different amounts but it seems like using some crit is the way to go. My average parse was higher and I was using 240 crit for this one.

Handcuff - Sage - 3/36/7 Telekinetics - 3164.89

http://www.torparse.com/a/375362/time/1375990864/1375991166/0/Overview

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b2d64868-499d-4f4c-a42c-6d1a97f52e67

Edited by KTap

I decided to see what would happen if I used some crit as TK. I'll need to do more testing using different amounts but it seems like using some crit is the way to go. My average parse was higher and I was using 240 crit for this one.

Handcuff - Sage - 3/36/7 Telekinetics - 3164.89

http://www.torparse.com/a/375362/time/1375990864/1375991166/0/Overview

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b2d64868-499d-4f4c-a42c-6d1a97f52e67

o: more procs eh

That and a few upgrades going from power to crit, since every unassembled and off piece from ops has crit in it.

Have you increased the frequency of refreshing WM/AF, since proccing TT/FL now benefits from having more crits on WM? Or do you keep it conditional for Turbulence?

As far as I'm concerned that's just the difference from KD gear plus 5-7% abnormal critting not pyro suddenly working.

Normal parses in KD are expected to reach 2900s solo on a dummy.

Yeah, but normal parses in arsenal with KD are expected to land somewhere between 3k-3.1k aren't they?

So that'd make them roughly equal all things considered.

To the Sab/Engi slingers and snipers here.. it looks like they did not intend for Scatter Bombs to be rotational. They intended for it to be something "extra" or "fun" that you do when you roll. They probably did not expect it to be used the way people are playing it now and that is rolling through large sized bosses for huge DPS that ends up totalling up to a quarter of your PVE boss DPS.

Sniper - Top 3 Answers from BioWare

Edited by paowee

Have you increased the frequency of refreshing WM/AF, since proccing TT/FL now benefits from having more crits on WM? Or do you keep it conditional for Turbulence?

Haven't tried changing rotation yet. Going to test just the crit change in ops tonight, but I'll definitely try some parsing later with WM up at all times.

Yeah, but normal parses in arsenal with KD are expected to land somewhere between 3k-3.1k aren't they?

So that'd make them roughly equal all things considered.

The issue is and always has been:

Going pyro requires someone else to be in an armour debuff class or else you and the entire raid do significantly less compared to you going arsenal.

Arsenal has many universally useful talents which reinforce existing abilities and the whole heavy caster idea.

Pyro has a grab bag of garbage and highly niche talents.