Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If your #1 goal is to master one ship and fully upgrade it as fast as possible

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
If your #1 goal is to master one ship and fully upgrade it as fast as possible

Imaslicer
12.13.2013 , 12:56 PM | #11
Sooner or later you're going to get tired of that one ship, then it's nice to have done the x2 daily on all your ships so you can play around.

Brewski
12.13.2013 , 03:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
I'll just ask here... is there any advantage to mastering a ship? Other than having all the bonuses obviously. Do you get permanent requisition gain increase or something along those lines? Or just the satisfaction of having done it?
You get (I believe) a 10% requisition bonus when flying a mastered ship. Not sure if there are other bonuses.

Dkrewe
12.15.2013 , 01:46 PM | #13
when is a ship considered mastered?
YOGOWYPI

Verain
12.15.2013 , 01:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dkrewe View Post
when is a ship considered mastered?
One of these:
If you paid cartel coins for it.
If you maxxed out a component for each and every slot of a ship.

Dkrewe
12.15.2013 , 01:54 PM | #15
ah ok cool. Thanks!
YOGOWYPI

Soul_of_Flames
12.15.2013 , 03:21 PM | #16
I would play each ship daily to get all the double requisition done. Then focus on your main ship. Because once you unlock all you want to unlock with fleet requisition, you can still use it to unlock items for your main ship. So it makes little sense to not cash in on the bonus requisition when it ultimately makes leveling up your main ship that much faster and easier.

archifikoss
12.15.2013 , 03:28 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tallwyn View Post
I also like to fly that way. I did spend a few CC to purchase the 2 Fleet Requisition ships at the start, but did not spend any more after that. I like to experience the different "roles" and at the same time learn their tactics, what theyre capable of and how to counter them.

Know thy enemy!
I did the same thing, I wanted to see which ship suited my playstyle more - turned out it was the Sting. Now I'm focusing on upgrading it as much as possible. And since I only recently discovered the daily and weekly quests like the doofus that I am I can actually begin upgrading my ships faster now