Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Your CompanÓon> is Recruiting Active Players!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
<Your CompanÓon> is Recruiting Active Players!

valligurl
09.26.2018 , 09:53 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Gibbanator View Post
If your still looking for members I would like to be a part of what looks to be a very organized guild. My characters name is Pureassa. I wanted it to be PureAssassin but it only allowed so many letters ... Been playing since 2015 with a 3 month away (house burned with my computer). I am back up and running. Been back for 3 months now would love to be a part of something good
We are! I'll keep an eye out for your name and if you haven't yet please "/cjoin urcomp" in-game to join our custom chat and see if someone in that channel can throw you an invite. You can also whisper any of the officers, generals or lieutenants should you see them online.
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Referrel Link

valligurl
10.16.2018 , 11:32 AM | #52
<Your CompanÓon> is an established, active guild. There are no requirements for joining other than to have fun, be respectful of others and enjoy the game. (:

• Faction: Empire
  • Guild: <Your CompanÓon>
  • Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3
  • Links: Website | Guild Rules | Raid Teams
  • Focus: PvE, PvP, Operations, Progression Ops, Conquest
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day but our group finder is at 7:30PM EST. Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleķr (alt Kepii) (GM), Hanna'h (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Sithari (Officer), Drexl Slag (Officer)
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Referrel Link

valligurl
10.31.2018 , 10:28 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by valligurl View Post
<Your CompanÓon> is an established, active guild. There are no requirements for joining other than to have fun, be respectful of others and enjoy the game. (:

• Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day but our group finder is at 7:30PM EST. Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Rinn (Officer), Drexl Slag (Officer)
Still recruiting! (:
Referrel Link

Jushyfruit
11.17.2018 , 02:49 PM | #54

• Server: Star Forge
  • Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold and Teamspeak3

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Emmilight (General), Malocath (Elder), Rinn (Officer), Sith'ari (Officer), Hollowed (Officer)
Malocath
<Your Companion>
Star Forge