Why bother making the purple version of any crafting?

darthjerro

Biochem ftw.

Stims get increased stats.

Healthpacks that heal above and beyond what you can purchase from vendors. (eg the purple level 24 healthpacks heal the same amount of vendor purchased level 32 healthpacks)

Healthpacks that heal you and your companion.

At purple level, stims and health packs are also all reusable.

Only problem is.. when you craft reusable items ONLY YOU CAN USE THEM... thats right you must have bio chem to use stims... f**cking retarded... how can you even profit from choosing this prof... great thinking BW when the quests run out so do creds.

You're smoking crack dude. I'm an Armortech and I can tell you right now that I am constantly upgrading my gear with what I craft for myself. In fact, the quest rewards so far haven't come -close- to what I can craft. On top of that, I can craft gear that is far better than the PvP gear.

With that said, purple versions are -well- worth it. They normally have extra stats such as defense rating, accuracy and critical strike on them. (In fact, purple versions usually have all 3.)

So the purple items you can craft outdo the orange items with up to date mods( from flashpoints ) in them?

Even considering the amount of materials you need to discover and craft the purple version?

Edited by darthjerro

Only problem is.. when you craft reusable items ONLY YOU CAN USE THEM... thats right you must have bio chem to use stims... f**cking retarded... how can you even profit from choosing this prof... great thinking BW when the quests run out so do creds.

The blue adrenals, stims and medkits offer pretty much the same market as flasks and Potions in WoW. The market for those should be really good once endgame picks up for a lot of people. Everyone who raids needs flasks and potions and hp potions.

Really it is a good thing for biochems trying to make a proft that the purple versions of these items are only usable by biochems.

Edited by Valnarr