Lost some items and abilitties

bevofrancis

I sold my T7s stuff and can't find anyplace to buy it back.

I also tried to move the quick location icon that lets you move from one town to another faster. When I moved it it dissapeared and I can't find it anywhere, so that ian use it again. I looked in invintory and abillities but it's not there.

Any help would be great.

Hit P (or click that icon on top of the screen) and open up your abilities window. On the bottom of it there are up to 5 tabs (general, class, advanced class, ship, companion), and choose the correct one...

As for selling all your companion gear... Why would you do that? Big mistake.

All vendors have a buyback tab on their trade window that holds the last 10 items you sold to any vendor. If it is not there anymore, it is gone forever.

You'll get new companion gear later in the game, but before that, you're going to have a really hard time playing as companion stripped naked is quite useless.

Edited by Eternalnight

The quick travel icon is indeed in your abilities window. There are tabs at the bottom of the page. It's in the first tab along with your pets and general abilities (rez, etc)

BTW there is a lock icon for the quickbars next to your portrait. Use it.

Edited by Owsley

Thanks guys.

I sold my companion gear, because I didn't realize I would get him back. It's made it really hard to get through a few parts. I've actually needed to get help to beat a few guys.

I've seen a lot of people in your same shoes, thinking they lost T7 when he goes in for repairs.

If you sell any gear (yours or a companions), you can repurchase it back so long as you hadn't logged out. Soon as you log out... poof, it'll be gone when you come back online next.

At least this happened with your first companion, so you can look at it that way. You'll be able to easily replace this gear with moddable droid parts using commendations as well as quest reward pieces (or if you have Cybertech, you can make replacement droid parts as well).

Soon as you log out... poof, it'll be gone when you come back online next.
Not true. I stuff I sold last night is still in the buyback window after logging back in today. I don't know how long it persists, but unlike in some other MMOs, the buyback list doesn't clear as soon as you log out.