Magenta Crystal Shard

EnufThree

My apologies if this is something well known by players, but I found a crystal formation on Alderaan that gave me a "Rough Magenta Crystal Shard". It says it can't be used so I was kinda like... hmmm.

What can I actually do with this thing? Is there a way to make it useable?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you tell us where you found the crystal shard on Alderaan?

Sent you a PM. I'm not big on putting stuff like this out in the open lol

A little bit of mystery is good, eh?

Luckily I'm an MMO note taker, so I have the coordinates for you.

Well, I also would like to know where the crystal spawns! Feel free to pm me with the location if you want. I'll keep my mouth shut about that if you ask me to.

Well, I also would like to know where the crystal spawns! Feel free to pm me with the location if you want. I'll keep my mouth shut about that if you ask me to.

Sure thing. Not sure how helpful my information will be, though. I do have the coordinates but I couldn't give you any other information on where I was. Kinda stumbled upon it by mistake.

To refine it you need to find a machine (or other clicky object). The only one that I know of that was found was on Tython. So Imperials are still looking for it. My guess would be on either Korriban or Dromund Kaas.

Would also like a PM with loc to crystal. Was searching all over last night and couldn't find any.

also looking for cords if you wouldn't mind.

Thank you in advanced

Lol, you are going to be pm'ing alot of people.

Yeah - might as well put it out there and save yourself some time! After all, that's what game wikis (and forums) are for - getting together and sharing information about your discoveries. Imagine what would have happened if Newton decided to keep Gravity a secret - we all would have floated out into space a long time ago!!

BJ