Auto Self Cast

beadk

After now playing this game for a while, and trying differnt class, i found that sometimes the auto self cast, on healing and buffs, can be a problem. Can see why a feature like this, can be a good thing, but on the other hand, sometimes healing or hepling healing, can be a problem with the auto self cast, course you can if not carefull cast the heal intended for a team mate, on yourself due to the auto self cast.

The problem mainly will be, if you play as me as dps, but in the group you are in, suddenly the tank or the group takes a high amount of damage, and the healer cant heal the group up fast enough, while keeping the tank alive at the same time. Here one could help alot easier without the auto self cast, course then you could click the spell you wanted, then click on the team mate you want to heal.

Would it maybe be possible to get an option, where you can choose if you want auto self cast, or want a modifier for which to use the auto self cast with?

I just tried it in game and while it lets you cast on yourself while having a friendly targeted, the one others are talking about is a way to click on/hit the hotkey for the spell, then click on a target or the target's portrait to cast the spell on that target. How it is now you need to keep a player targeted to cast a buff/heal on them.