#bol-ship

DarkSaberMaster

Bol-ship is all the rage these days.

My friends and I discuss all things SWTOR on our lunch breaks at Whole Foods. Did you know that kale went up by 2 cents per pound? A travesty.

Anyway, we were sipping ionized free-range water smoothies after a meal of fair-trade cardamom-dusted tofu-infused grass buscuits when Piper said, "I assume you're all bol-shipping these days".

To her utter shock and amazement, nobody knew what she was talking about, so she explained it with great annoyance. Turns out, she does Prana Hatha Spiral Tulip Yoga with the 4th-place poly partner of one of the developers, so she really has her finger on the pulse of what's going on in SWTOR. VERY plugged in.

We logged in and made sure our ships were geared. I think I even forgot to cleanse my palate with the Irradiated Peruvian Chocolate-bean Licorice...

/soannoying

My friends and I discuss all things SWTOR on our lunch breaks at Whole Foods. Did you know that kale went up by 2 cents per pound? A travesty.

Anyway, we were sipping ionized free-range water smoothies after a meal of fair-trade cardamom-dusted tofu-infused grass buscuits when Piper said, "I assume you're all bol-shipping these days".

To her utter shock and amazement, nobody knew what she was talking about, so she explained it with great annoyance. Turns out, she does Prana Hatha Spiral Tulip Yoga with the 4th-place poly partner of one of the developers, so she really has her finger on the pulse of what's going on in SWTOR. VERY plugged in.

We logged in and made sure our ships were geared. I think I even forgot to cleanse my palate with the Irradiated Peruvian Chocolate-bean Licorice...

/soannoying

Okay I have to take a moment to stop and complain about a) the lack of organic wheatgrass in your story - so what if it is old school? Nothing cleanses and detoxifies like wheatgrass. Nothing. Not even single source red rice yeast grown by unmarried women through a microtransaction supported hydroponic farm.

Moving on to b) That whole story of yours made me think of this article I read the other day, where some mouth-breathing non-recycling compost pile excuses for 'journalists' decided to have some college students try cooking the 'new' fresh ramen packages from Whole Foods and Sun Ramen in NYC. It was seriously the most pathetic piece of 'food' 'journalism' I have ever read and I wanted to beat everyone involved with some reclaimed, hand-sanded 2x4s.

They had moronic interns who could barely prepare Nissin Cup Noodles trying to cook actual ramen. It was horrible. The worst part was the college students proclaiming how awful it turned out and saying they would never buy it again because they had no clue what they were doing. So yeah, it reminded me a lot of the SWTOR forums.

In conclusion, I didn't realize someone had made up a new term to try and hide it from the people deleting threads.

Don't you guys know anything? It's a Twitter hash tag for "bolus feeding," as form of intravenous (IV) feeding tubes used for SWTOR players who are so addicted to SW that they neglect feeding themselves. Coupled with a catheter this allows players to be permanently hooked up without benefit of needing to accomplish anything in Real Life.

Discuss.

Edited by MSchuyler

Okay I have to take a moment to stop and complain about a) the lack of organic wheatgrass in your story - so what if it is old school? Nothing cleanses and detoxifies like wheatgrass. Nothing. Not even single source red rice yeast grown by unmarried women through a microtransaction supported hydroponic farm.

Moving on to b) That whole story of yours made me think of this article I read the other day, where some mouth-breathing non-recycling compost pile excuses for 'journalists' decided to have some college students try cooking the 'new' fresh ramen packages from Whole Foods and Sun Ramen in NYC. It was seriously the most pathetic piece of 'food' 'journalism' I have ever read and I wanted to beat everyone involved with some reclaimed, hand-sanded 2x4s.

They had moronic interns who could barely prepare Nissin Cup Noodles trying to cook actual ramen. It was horrible. The worst part was the college students proclaiming how awful it turned out and saying they would never buy it again because they had no clue what they were doing. So yeah, it reminded me a lot of the SWTOR forums.

In conclusion, I didn't realize someone had made up a new term to try and hide it from the people deleting threads.

^^^^ This man is - quite simply - a god.

For my next upcoming existential crisis I want Daewan by my side reading Nietzsche, rendering my organic wheatgrass spritzers, and screening calls from my Mother.

/tipsoverlydoneretrohat

/soannoying

^rofl

Epic! SO far best post of 2015! Maybe even all of 2014!! :D

I want THIS ^^^ and Rodneys response carved into the walls of my stronghold :D:cool:

I think this is PvP related.

Something to do with bolster from guild ship or something?

Either way, i don't care because PvP is for wimps.

Because playing an MMO like it's Skyrim makes you more of a tough guy than the nerds who PVP*.

*hue.

Edited by Joesixxpack