Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pros: Beautiful scenery. Floating battleship looks new/awesome. New monsters are cool.

Negs: Looks a bit too much like Alderan with some new skins (maybe not new skins even). Culturally looks like Alderan. Negs wouldn't be too bad but this is supposed to be all new content we pay extra for. Shouldn't we see a new culture? Also not sure about "shelf-fungus" working as a realistic geology.

Heard many things, from many trusted sources. If could can a developer, (no offense but not someone quoteing a developer, appreciate trying to help, but I really need to hear it from the hutts' mouth.) please definitively say yes or no to continued class story missions. I really appreciate that. If there isn't going to be gotta say I'm upset about that. Already preordered it, and know I will enjoy it, but that was one of the best parts to me. Some of the faction planet missions were fun, but who enjoyed helping some nameless poor ensign on Dromund Kaas more than say eliminating a rival, or later on in the game doing missions to make your character's place in the galaxy something the NPC's in your story could no longer ignore. Point is I want to hear they're in there, but if they're not I guess we'll see how it goes, and I ask that their be more in the future. Thanks, and as I said looking forward to it either way.

Return of the Jedi ? Barges ! Yes ! Looks superb and again that's an amazing video. I wouldn't like to live in those houses though with all that seismic plate shifting going on , the poor people of Makeb. Really can't wait to play it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.