Pirate Incursion and conquest

JattaGin

Are there no conquest objectives for the Pirate Incursion event? I don't seem to find any. It looks to me like the same objective list as the weeks before? I was under the impression that some objectives change according to what conquest it is.

For example, why is there Lucky every week as an objective? It doesn't make sense to have this one world boss (and one on Hoth) as a regular objective. It would make more sense to have some general world boss objective or different ones all the time.

I have the feeling that the objective list isn't as versatile as before the recent conquest nerf/buff (depending on your point of view). I personally think that the current conquest is a big step backwards compared to before. At least a certain someone should be happy. Alone with playing his beloved GSF he can get a million conquest points or so.

Also, did anyone notice that since the last small patch, selling junk doesn't count anymore for level 71+ chars? It used to work until the last patch. The objective is gone. Stealth nerf? I don't remember if this was originally intended and they forgot to patch it in with the nerf/buff patch. Not that it matters anymore, but I noticed it anyway.

I would really prefer to have changing objectives again. And especially objectives connected to the event which marks the title of the conquest.

The good thing about conquest before the nerf/buff was that it really allowed me to play my way. This is not the case anymore. Now I have to look again what to do on what chars. It's still easy and fast, but the one thing that made me enjoy conquest last summer so much was that I never even had to look at the objective list and would ding all my chars anyway just by playing what I like to play. Now I have to add some heroics or kill some boring 25 NPCs somewhere for my alts. It's a pity that BW thought that the previous conquest system was not good for the game. The new conquest doesn't seem balanced or well designed. But that's just my opinion. I guess I'm quite alone with it, as I haven't heard anyone else mention anything.

(If there are objectives for the event, then I stand corrected. Someone please tell me the names, so that I can find them in the list. Thanks.)

I also noted there's no conquests "listed" for the Pirate event. There's just the regular two Dantooine objectives - do 2 missions and kill x baddies - that are always there.

However, I meant to check if I got CQ points from doing the Pirate quests, but I forgot. 😥

Edited by JediQuaker