Kotor 3

Vii-JaVilas

I personally am still interested in the game being created. Is anybody else wondering/hoping the 3rd installment will come along? Any chance.. - http://www.petitiononline.com/KOTOR3/petition.html

there not going to be kotor period unless it different era then Revan/TOR era.

they finished kotor revan/exile story with revan novel and it got referenced on tor.

even you got angry it too late to even retcon tor or entire kotor story it got references on some books like book of sith darth bane and darth plagueis novel.

the only way you can retcon them by rebooting the entire star wars universe and start all over again.

They wouldnt have to retcon swtor, just make a new kotor, with inspired characters, and a decent story.

At this point they would have been better off making kotor 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10. The old fashioned way, each one seperately, with love.

They wouldnt have to retcon swtor, just make a new kotor, with inspired characters, and a decent story.

At this point they would have been better off making kotor 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10. The old fashioned way, each one seperately, with love.

like i said the only way you can get kotor it will 100% not about revan or exile or Kotor era.

i am referring to revan got imprisoned 300 years after kotor how the heck can you play an imprisoned character.

i think he want kotor 3 takes after kotor 2 which is impossible.

Make a new character? They did it for Kotor 2, why not 3? They have a 300 year time period to fill in from kotor 2 to TOR. I am sure some sort of war could break out.

Make a new character? They did it for Kotor 2, why not 3? They have a 300 year time period to fill in from kotor 2 to TOR. I am sure some sort of war could break out.

expect there was no major threat to republic this fact that republic spend 300 years in peace until sith invaded.

expect there was no major threat to republic this fact that republic spend 300 years in peace until sith invaded.

Unless they go back and make a major threat to the Republic, you are correct. They could even do a retcon, heck the utter destruction of the Endar Spire was retconned for this game. Or the events that happen could happen in a potential Kotor 3 could have been hidden from most of the galaxy and erased from public history, it could be made to work. It doesn't have to be Jedi vs. Sith on populated worlds or even Jedi vs. Sith. Jedi would have to be involved though as it is implied in the name.

Edited by Tuscad

I think a lot of people fail to realize that even if you Kotor3 had been made, you wouldn't have played Revan or the Exile. They would have come up with an all new 3rd character that would have met them and fought off the Sith. This is why Revan and the Exile take a backseat in this game. They were going to take a backseat no matter what. Revan will likely show up again when an Op comes out with the Emperor or some sort of weapon against the Emperor can be found.

Don't forget that there was a KOTOR 3 planned, with a new main character, "Naresha".

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_3

The game that never was...

I don't agree at all with the OP about the quality of the stories. I love my IA Sniper's story. Still, part of me really wishes that they'd gone this route, as I still strongly prefer KOTOR 1 & 2---but they didn't, and I'm not sure how I'd feel even if they did retcon everything in and surrounding this game.

This game is, in effect, a KOTOR sequel. That's what it is, regardless of whether or not you like it, and even though imo it lacks the atmosphere and certain subtle things that would make it more recognizable as following KOTOR 1 & 2's legacy.

This is not KOTOR 3+.

But I do like the game. No, this is Star Wars The Old Republic which tells us what happens to Revan and the Exile but this will never be KOTOR 3,4,5,6, 7 etc. This is a completely different game.

Kotor 3 could still be made. Just as Kotor 2 referenced Revan and what happened to him Kotor 3 could do the same thing and bring along a proper ending to the series. You could be almost any Jedi out there who is sent to investigate the disappearance of the Revan and the Exile and make sure there are no further threats to the Republic or it's peace.

You could be Bastilla and Revan's child who grows to be a Jedi who wants a final answer to what happened to his/her father. You could be a former apprentice to Meetra Surik who wants to know what happened to her former Master. But nothing says you have to be Revan or the exile to make the story a good one.

This is not KOTOR 3+.

But I do like the game. No, this is Star Wars The Old Republic which tells us what happens to Revan and the Exile but this will never be KOTOR 3,4,5,6, 7 etc. This is a completely different game.

Kotor 3 could still be made. Just as Kotor 2 referenced Revan and what happened to him Kotor 3 could do the same thing and bring along a proper ending to the series. You could be almost any Jedi out there who is sent to investigate the disappearance of the Revan and the Exile and make sure there are no further threats to the Republic or it's peace.

You could be Bastilla and Revan's child who grows to be a Jedi who wants a final answer to what happened to his/her father. You could be a former apprentice to Meetra Surik who wants to know what happened to her former Master. But nothing says you have to be Revan or the exile to make the story a good one.

I like and agree with this idea.