Flashy is a Legacy weapon !!!!!!

Thank You Thank You!!!! OK done geeking out for the moment, been asking for a CM version of Flashy on and off for a few years now. I just noticed my newish scoundrel has a Flashy that not only is legacy bound, but can used used as MH/OH and even has a tuning slot now :)

Ok so i'm now just wondering how long it's been like this? All I need to do is create a couple toons get flashy and then my GS can have matching Flashys right? *runs off to create new toons*

Edited by Bonkemonahead
Adding

• 6 months later...
Thank You Thank You!!!! OK done geeking out for the moment, been asking for a CM version of Flashy on and off for a few years now. I just noticed my newish scoundrel has a Flashy that not only is legacy bound, but can used used as MH/OH and even has a tuning slot now :)

Ok so i'm now just wondering how long it's been like this? All I need to do is create a couple toons get flashy and then my GS can have matching Flashys right? *runs off to create new toons*

LOL

As far as I know, it has been Legacy Bound for as long as they have had Legacy equipment. All the classes get one Legacy bound weapon by time they are ready to leave starting planet. I have made a plethora of expendable temp characters for the explicit purpose of being able to craft a complete level series of artifact quality weapons so that I don't have to waste more time & credits keeping new characters properly equipped for whichever planet they are on.

It’s a shame off hand items like shield, focus and shotgun have never had a legacy item.

Mercs, gunslingers, marauders/sents are able to use the same legacy weapons in their off hand. Essentially they can have 2 legacy weapons.

Maybe the could change the red ones at the lvl 10 gear vendor to legacy.

It’s a shame off hand items like shield, focus and shotgun have never had a legacy item.

Mercs, gunslingers, marauders/sents are able to use the same legacy weapons in their off hand. Essentially they can have 2 legacy weapons.

You can buy legacy shields, foci, generators, and shotguns from one of the Gree reputation vendors. They cost Gray Helix Components and require various levels of Gree rep.

Edited by AscendingSky

When i started two and a quarter years ago, the weapons weren't legacy wide i think (don't own a single weapon from the time of my first brunch of chars).

When this changed during this <2.5 years isn't know to me...but i'm glad about this change.

This contains all weapons on the startplanets, Kallig's mask and the odessen-weapons (when you arrive there during the KoTFE-storyline ;)

Greetings

Markus

Edited by TSCYoda

You can buy legacy shields, foci, generators, and shotguns from one of the Gree reputation vendors. They cost Gray Helix Components and require various levels of Gree rep.

They are still so far the only ones, right? I wished they would offer some others. The dark/light side vendors (the ones with the tokens) could add them. They have nice mainhand weapons. Would be great for offhands, too.

I still have the originally non-legacy Flashy on my first smuggler. Those were the days. ;)

Yep and there's even two pvp missions. Not sure how Trixxie doesn't know this about the Gree event. It's the best event, imo, and has been around for several years.