Khem Val: Best. Companion. Ever.

Heezdedjim

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khem was great while I was leveling up my main, as a healer it was good to have a tank I could just heal and would kill the mobs/bosses, given it took a while sometime. Though after I hit 50 and started raiding your last companion is much better for tanking, mainly because you can give him your old gear of which you'll have plenty and now when he is full columi with rakata pieces he is just awesome. Khem became obsolete and only useful for crew missions and stuff, since you can get full Affection with him through your story easily. So no, I do not agree he is the best companion ever.

I already liked him, but he won me over when we walked into the Tatooine cantina and he said, "I have a great sabacc face. That was a joke. I hate sabacc.". He had been so single-minded up until that point always talking about his old master and his ancient victories. Then, suddenly, he drops that little bomb and you realize he actually has a dry wit.

In all honesty? I hate him more than I hate skadge, and I expected to loathe Skadge when I met him. I still do, but at least he isn't pelting me with negative affection for not talking like an arrogant, sadistic dictator. Of course, I only just got Skadge yesterday, so there's plenty of time for me to work up some loathing on him.

Playability wise? Nah. BUT His story has been my favorite since all my travels! His dialogue is pretty funny, always asking to devour people for me. There are also a few, rare moments that just make me want to hug him, which 2 people already pointed out a few.

PLUS, if you don't like him, he is the only companion that gives the option to replace him with someone else. :)

Playability wise? Nah. BUT His story has been my favorite since all my travels! His dialogue is pretty funny, always asking to devour people for me. There are also a few, rare moments that just make me want to hug him, which 2 people already pointed out a few.

PLUS, if you don't like him, he is the only companion that gives the option to replace him with someone else. :)

That was when I first decided I liked him, that very first time he offered to eat Zash for me... I knew from that moment on, we were going to have a wonderful career together, lol.

I loved the end of chapter one, where you take Zash's apprentices as your own, and one of the conversation options is 'Khem, announce me.'

I thought that was epic :D

Thanks for the spoiler. In the future, please mark them as such.

I loved the end of chapter one, where you take Zash's apprentices as your own, and one of the conversation options is 'Khem, announce me.'

I thought that was epic :D

Actually, it was "announce me, monster" but I love that too. ^_^

And for the person who says Khem is squishy...if he's squishy, he ain't geared right.

I just wish his hit box was smaller. I keep clicking on him by mistake. He does talk a lot too, so I end up taking my attention away to read what he said. No big deal though, he does a great job getting hate so I can maul people in the back! :D

So far...yes....yes he is the best.

I'd say Elara Dorne is my 2nd favorite......for obvious reasons.......only she would be epic enough to do it on the med bed right next to Aric as he sat on the adjacent med bed..... :cool:

Wait what? how do you replace him?

I just wish his hit box was smaller.

I really like his attitude and comments but the hit box things bugs me a lot. I try to click on elevators, mission objects, other people and the big monster is always in the dam way! Arrgghh!

Companions should not have a click box at all. The companion portrait should suffice.