REMOVE the speeder travel at the start of voidstar

Bloodtau

It's the most stupidest thing ever. Why give it to one side but not the other?

that's 6 voidstars in a freaking row where our team has been 4/8 at the start due to those pathetic speeder travels and people not being able to do a damn thing because of them, and the other team (which is full man) steam rolls and plants BOTH doors before people are able to travel down.

Seriously, everything designed in this game is a complete joke.

(Rated 5 stars, lame that you have to post to rate, and you can't even edit an old post to rate)

Greetings everyone!

This will be fixed in patch 1.4.6 scheduled for december 20 !

No really, this is stupid indeed, what's worse is as you aren't ported when ennemy team is busting through your doors, you have to walk to cut the delay accumulated :rolleyes:

Bad design is bad indeed

To be fair, their ENTIRE spawn system is a joke. Why not just give a count down like every other games does, instead of trying to be smart asses and making a **** system that barely works.

Being complete luck after a death to get a good spawn is just stupid.

You do realise that u can press spacebar or escape to skip the the speeder ride? However i still would love to see it removed. I also love at the begining of the second round when i come out of the conversation to see half my team already started while i was still in my conversation.

You do realise that u can press spacebar or escape to skip the the speeder ride? However i still would love to see it removed. I also love at the begining of the second round when i come out of the conversation to see half my team already started while i was still in my conversation.

No you can't. Once you are on it, you are stuck on it.

Not to nit pick but shouldn't this be in customer service, or at least in suggestions under general? They also have an email address as well. Your point is valid, but would be better directed towards the areas that deal with this sort of thing.

Yes your nit picking, forums are closely monitored

The speeder ride serves no purpose aside from making late joiner get stuck behind the door :\

Yeah I guess your designer want to show off the the scenery of the WZ, except the scenery is stupid. Why is there SPIDER WEB on a LIFELESS SPACE HULK. . . .?

I do it everyday, only time it hasnt worked is when you would make it in plenty of time. Try it ull see. If you look up high on the right and left you will see i catwalk high up. One time i entered a WZ and apeared up on it when the WZ had already advanced to the very last room, then i was removed and droped at the fleet when i was on a planet far from a taxi hunting a datacron. lol

Voidstar is the worst warzone by far. You think huttball sucks? At least in Huttball there's more than 2 places to go and more to do than zerg/aoe spam a door.

Yeah I guess your designer want to show off the the scenery of the WZ, except the scenery is stupid. Why is there SPIDER WEB on a LIFELESS SPACE HULK. . . .?

Genestealers.