CXP Consumable Drops

LeMage

Has anyone noticed they are getting considerably less of CXP consumables from Command Crates since 5.7 patch?

I've gotten 1 since 23 January on all characters.

That or the RNG gods are pissed at me.

I still get plenty, my guess is that RNGesus isn't smiling on you.

But to be honest I haven't done much crate farming this week.

I only farm during 2x CXP events (*hint* Keith *hint*) so on the last one I got about a 1 in 10 rate, if I remember correctly. I got 3 or 4 in 40ish boxes on my Yavin night..

Edited by kodrac

I get next to none on characters that have achieved level 300.. Those under 300 they are fairly frequent.. But to be honest I haven't done much crate farming this week.

I've noticed this as well. I seldom get them on 300 toons.

In addition here are a list of - using Bioware speak "Slipped through the cracks from the Patch Notes" - substantially reduced drops from PVP dailies and weeklies

• Refined Isotope Stabilizers

• Void Matter Catalysts

• Stims and Adrenals

Edited by jimmorrisson

I only farm during 2x CXP events (*hint* Keith *hint*) so on the last one I got about a 1 in 10 rate, if I remember correctly. I got 3 or 4 in 40ish boxes on my Yavin night..

How do you turn CXP off? I thought you get CXP for 95% of content. Unless you are only decorating strongholds during non 2x events, you are always farming cxp.

How do you turn CXP off? I thought you get CXP for 95% of content. Unless you are only decorating strongholds during non 2x events, you are always farming cxp.

Sounds like you have no clue in how gamers define farming content when it comes to EXP or CXP.

Edited by Quraswren

Yeah, the same way they distinguish between gear being "BiS" and "useless".

Sorry but no. Farming content for CXP vs just hanging out in the game and doing a few things that generates some CXP are two vastly different things.

Not everything you do in game would ever be considered farming.

Sounds like you have no clue in how gamers define farming content when it comes to EXP or CXP.

Considering I was one of the founders of the term "farming" many moons ago, i'd say I have a pretty good idea of the meaning of it. Perhaps a simple google search is in your future for clarification.

Sorry but no. Farming content for CXP vs just hanging out in the game and doing a few things that generates some CXP are two vastly different things.

Not everything you do in game would ever be considered farming.

Sorry, but yes. People *talk* about it as if farming is only possible/worthwhile (delete as appropriate) when there's a double-©XP event on. As if at any other time, you get *nothing* for it.(1) Just like gear is BiS or useless.

(1) I'm not saying that you get nothing for it. I'm saying that there are plenty of people here who talk about the whole issue as if you get nothing for it.