Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The hottest star wars male characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The hottest star wars male characters.

ahavamekuria
03.15.2019 , 10:56 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahwassa View Post
Lord Cytharat
Arcann
Lord Abaron
Darth Marr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2019. Don't care, lol. Anyway...

Cross Arcann off the list. About Darth Mar: we never see his face so we can't say he's attractive but his voice sure is interesting and PERFECT for his character. Lord Cytharat is pretty good-looking but my MMO character is female so he's of no use to her.
1. Malavai Quinn
2. Kao Cen Darach
3. Valkorion
4. Master Ven Zallow (but we didn't see enough of him)
5. Scourge (wish he was romanceable; c'mon BioWare, if you can make Khem Val (*shudder*) of all things an option, surely you can get creative with Scourge
6. Qui-Gon Jin
7. Also (last but certainly not least)....I was sighing romantically over SO MANY Sith Pureblood males throughout my class story (Abaron (proud and handsome), Arkous (meticulous and proper), Scourge (passionate-willed and strong), etc.) Such attractive features, dignified personas, strong tradition. Crazy because I thought they were ugly at first, lol....

ObsidianBones
03.15.2019 , 05:47 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
3) Kylo Ren - actually, his is an interesting case. He's not tradionally handsome at all, in fact he's rather awkward looking, and I suspect that most people who are attracted to him are into the bad boy Sith persona. (Nothing wrong with that.) I think I find myself liking him though more because of the awkwardness and vulnerability his character shows. He's trying so darn hard and really just floundering around - I expect we'll be seeing a redemption arc for him incoming.
Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) reminds me of Roger Waters when he was younger, or maybe I just have a weakness for British guys . Anyway, I think my list would go as follows:

Films:
1) Kylo Ren (Episode VIII)
2) Luke Skywalker (Episode IV)
3) Galen Erso (Rogue One)
4) Lando Calrissian (Episode V)

SWTOR:
1) Andronikos Revel
2) Torian Cadera
3) Male Imperial Agent (Rattataki (that voice!))
4) Male Sith Warrior (Sith Pureblood (again, that voice!))

PaxSithari
03.16.2019 , 09:05 PM | #53
In no particular order:

Kylo Ren - it's the eyes, the voice, the hulking movements, the hints at cunning. Adam Driver can pull off "ugly as sin" and "devastatingly gorgeous" at the same time, it is purely amazing.

Luke Skywalker - he was my 1st crush, and will always be on my "list".

Carth Onasi - the voice, the dedication, the teasing. Also a loyal soldier, and loyal overall. I love the VA's voice so much.

Wedge Antilles - always thought he was cute

Malavai Quinn - again, the voice, the combo blue eyes/black hair, the cunning, the awe and devotion that is doubled after you-know-what. There is one line a romanced Quinn can give your character, where he calls her "wife" with such cheekiness that I said "you little sh-" the first time I heard it.

Theron Shan - again, eyes and voice, and the humor. He also doesn't fawn over your character, which is refreshing.

Poe Dameron - so adorable!!! Hot-headed and dumb at times, but adorable as a box of puppies.

Finn - also adorable!!! I love Finn so much.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik
RIP The Shadowlands