Something weird happening with PvP announcers, lol

Icykill_

I've just had a few matches where the pre match announcers seem to have switched jobs. I went into an Arena and the Huttball announcer was telling us how hutts have no feet and don't kick the ball.

If I'd just logged in after a break and heard that I would have been extremely excited to play a HB arena 😊

Anyway, it's just funny as H*ll to see people asking how it works, you can really have some fun with those answers as you see them start to panic about how to play it.

OMG pls no.......

Β 

It could be death Ball. πŸ˜‰ The last person with the ball alive wins. Make it 2 per team and have 4 teams per arena.

You get extra health or can absorb more damage if you have the ball. Your team mate also gets a boost, but not as high as yours. Not sure how the rest of the mechanics would work or how you originally get the ball, but I'm sure we could work it out 😊

It could be death Ball. πŸ˜‰ The last person with the ball alive wins. Make it 2 per team and have 4 teams per arena.

You get extra health or can absorb more damage if you have the ball. Your team mate also gets a boost, but not as high as yours. Not sure how the rest of the mechanics would work or how you originally get the ball, but I'm sure we could work it out 😊

Β 

i was thinking more of the of dodge ball throw it to hurt people :) or make it hot patato and keep throwing it around till it blows up and kills the person holding it (this has to be a single target explosion).

(this has to be a single target explosion).

Surely it has more amusement value if it has a radius effect, like dying of rak plague(1). Bonus points: does it affect the explodee's team or the other team?

Β 

(1) Can we get a specific /report reason for people who die of rak plague in a warzone and infect everyone, especially if that includes their own team?

Surely it has more amusement value if it has a radius effect, like dying of rak plague(1). Bonus points: does it affect the explodee's team or the other team?

Β 

(1) Can we get a specific /report reason for people who die of rak plague in a warzone and infect everyone, especially if that includes their own team?

Β 

the reason for a single target explosion being that other wise people won't pass the bomb and will just run after people like suicide bomber. though having people run from you can be fun, we already have that with the rakghoul plague.

i was thinking more of the of dodge ball throw it to hurt people :) or make it hot patato and keep throwing it around till it blows up and kills the person holding it (this has to be a single target explosion).

Β 

I like this latter idea you propose, as it might teach people how to pass the ball in a lower stress situation than actual hutt ball.

Β 

Although on further consideration this opens up a lot of evil trolling possibilities, if you throw and miss, you die. Players with pushes and pulls would have a field day. on making sure the throwee died by removing all enemy or friendly players from the radius.

Edited by ThrakhathSpawn

Β 

I like the second one.. like the HB deco you can get for your Guild Ship.. we used to do that when we waited for WZ pops.

I like this latter idea you propose, as it might teach people how to pass the ball in a lower stress situation than actual hutt ball.

Β 

Although on further consideration this opens up a lot of evil trolling possibilities, if you throw and miss, you die. Players with pushes and pulls would have a field day. on making sure the throwee died by removing all enemy or friendly players from the radius.

Β 

Make it a free for all.. either two people on a team or single

Β 

That sounds like fun :)