Weekly Quests should give guarenteed BM Token

Archaegeo

This wouldnt break anything, just means that you get at least 2 tokens a week.

I think I am at 10 bags in my current tokenless string, including one weekly. It is frustrating, and I am sure for many it is the proverbial "straw"

A friend just opened hes 60ish bag and has 2 tokens. In total. He is now rerollin because he thinks he's toon is cursed.

I opened 40ish and have 6 tokens.

Anothey guy i often play wtih got 4 out of 4 on hes first bags. 10 out of hes first 15 bags but he hasn't seen any other drops since then. Not like it maters since he is almost full gear.

The rng system is totaly retarded. They should just up the prices on the items and give us a guranteed drop of x tokens / bag. If they really like the rng part let's just have a y% to get double coms per bag. That way everyone is happy.

I agree. A weekly should drop one special bag guaranteed to have ONE item. It's not as if that happening once a week is going to cause things to go to hell in a handbasket, particularly given all the valor and bag exploiting done the first few weeks of the game.

The biggest problem in PVP is the gear imbalance between the early exploiters and the people who grinded up honestly. That is finally starting to even out, to the point that the Imps are starting to get ticked off on my server that they no longer can steamroll the Republic side at will...