Stun, snare, knockback, root...

ilancloud

Stun, snare, knockback, root...charge....immediately knocked back and rooted, kicked in the groin, lag, screen tear, polymorphed? dead.....

Not having much fun lately.

I'll check back in a month or two to see if you guys have figured it out.

The worst thing is, you get all that from level 10.

Pure PVP enjoyment while unable to react/play, and I have to pay money for it? I don't think so.

Stun, snare, knockback, root...charge....immediately knocked back and rooted, kicked in the groin, lag, screen tear, polymorphed? dead.....

There's a widespread impression that Gunslingers (as an example) are poor at pvp, and very squishy. We rely on all these forms of CC both for survivability, and to get kills.

So I have no problems with the amount of CC in this game - its necessary for some classes to be viable.

You forgot; healer bubble ... absorb, absorb, absorb ... self bubble ... absorb, absorb, absorb .... healer bubble

repeat et nausium.

Between all the CC and bubbles in this game, they've completely removed any skill from the equation. I'm not opposed to CC or bubble in general, I just think it completely defeats the purpose of having a class-based game when everyone gets the same abilities (with some minor differences).

Edited by Biggrich

You forgot; healer bubble ... absorb, absorb, absorb ... self bubble ... absorb, absorb, absorb .... healer bubble

repeat et nausium.

Between all the CC and bubbles in this game, they've completely removed any skill from the equation.

What healer? Not Bounty Hunter I guess, that bubble reduces damage with 25% for 12 seconds. Not much "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" there. So a 6k hit from you will "only" do 4k. Is it that you complain about? And CC? You kidding? BH's have 1 stun, that stuns for 4 seconds. It has 1 minut CD. And one 20 min CD that removes the CD of that stun. So every 20 minut the BH gets 2 stuns, of 4 seconds each.

A bounty hunter healer has no slowing effect either. They have a knock back on a 40 second cool down, that also have a slowing effect that lasts for 4 seconds.

If you go 1v1 against a healer, can beat him and then you complain about healers, then you really suck at PvP.

Edited by Mamono

this is what makes a pvp actually worth playing and tactical. just smashing your damage abilities can do any monkey.

utility spells used tactically and in reaction to your opponent is the only thing that needs player skill. obviously the reason for many complains because we know, the masses .... ;)

Stop playing 1v5.

I always crack up at people getting mad about cc preventing their 1 key spamming.

Edited by RealAeiouy

repeat et nausium.

Between all the CC and bubbles in this game, they've completely removed any skill from the equation. I'm not opposed to CC or bubble in general, I just think it completely defeats the purpose of having a class-based game when everyone gets the same abilities (with some minor differences).

Is your definition of skill mashing one dps ability?