Keebus

round 1:

round 2:

round 3:

UPDATED 13th May 2015

Hollingsworth vs Xavy (single round)

*I mispoke when I said Xavy was in pve gear, my bad[/

Hollingsworth vs Bestia (best of 5)

*again, when I say "this is the 2nd duel" , it is reference to the 1st duel w/ Xavy. I was only able to record the first 5 duels between Hollings v Bestia **Bestia is in deception for all 5 , NOT Madness

Edited by Keebus

That's cute. At first i thought it was the concealment getting an ego from beating a sin, but then realized it was deception against deception.

To be honest, why bring this to the forums? We just lost our most mighty keyboard warrior, so bringing this here in hopes of drama is lame.

But I hope whatever these bad duels gave you helped :3

That's cute. At first i thought it was the concealment getting an ego from beating a sin, but then realized it was deception against deception.

To be honest, why bring this to the forums? We just lost our most mighty keyboard warrior, so bringing this here in hopes of drama is lame.

But I hope whatever these bad duels gave you helped :3

to be fair, I did come out of retirement for a little bit to make a quick 500k off of this.

but im a little bored and mileage is still pretty low right now, so imma just retort with how this whole thing started and we'll see if you get salty over this:

http://i.imgur.com/us6DS0j.jpg

you got rekt accept it...lol shock beat you in damage by 200k as DECEPTION.... but i bet you wont post that screenshot now will you...lmao

Well, it never happened tbh. These are the forums brah, you gotta back up your trash talk with screenies if you want people to believe you.

But here's something else that happened right after that first match:

http://i.imgur.com/R6PNDLV.jpg

For all you folks watching at home, Static is towards the bottom in green because he left the match and came back to try and tunnel me. Ended up dying 8 times only though.

That was also a "Zuhara is Immortal!" match, you know. See, that's what happens whenever I get two pocket healers on me and I want you dead.

You, on the other hand, die 13 times with two healers against a team where we didn't even have one lol. I guess it's hard, killing me through CDs with someone sort of pocket healing you through my damage.

Also, I'll still sell you Hatred Sin lessons for another 500k

Edited by ZooMzy

you got rekt accept it...lol shock beat you in damage by 200k as DECEPTION.... but i bet you wont post that screenshot now will you...lmao

So then why are you even trying to **** talk for shock? Shock is a human so therefore can defend himself in his/herself. So why are you still here sucking Shock's d**k instead of letting him speak for himself?

Yes this'll be hypocritical but idgaf.

• 2 weeks later...
The Return of the Gree Event . . . and all that goes w/ it.

updated OP w/ new links

Edit. Rather I mean, if you're gonna upload videos of winning someone in duels, do someone who'll actually give you a run for your money and not people who you can globall.

Edited by Drystools