Will GSF and Unranked get the same attention as Ranked with cheating?

"We’ll be focusing attention on exploiters, cheaters, and adjusting how Ranked Warzones complete. This will be an on-going effort, but like all of you, we want Warzones and Arenas to be fair, competitive, and fun."

GSF and Unranked pvp has had issues with cheaters for a long time but only Ranked was specifically mentioned. I can't speak for anyone else but it would be nice if GSF is "fair, competitive, and fun" and given the same abilities to eliminate cheaters.

On Star Forge, I've reported the same single player on all his alts, pointing out 100s of matches with dates and times over months. Customer service won't do a thing. He's so blatant about throwing matches now because he knows he can get away with it. Please give the player base the power to get rid of cheaters or actually look into the matches.

You may be right. I don't know the persons intentions. I don't know if they are throwing matches to give the other team the advantage, which I'd consider cheating. Though they may be throwing matches as a semi easy way to farm conquest or CXP points, while I guess isn't cheating, creates a negative environment for players when it's a handicap match every match. Clarity from Bioware would be great in this area because I can't find a real answer.

If they are implementing something to curb negative player behavior, it would be nice to see it across all PVP and not just to a specific area.

Clarity from Bioware would be great in this area because I can't find a real answer.

If they are implementing something to curb negative player behavior, it would be nice to see it across all PVP and not just to a specific area.

I can speak to this, but you will not like the answer. When death matches first came out, I asked in the developer live stream if they were going to do anything to address people self-destructing on purpose. Their answer was and I quote "*laughs* if that is what they want to do then they can do it"

Thanks for letting me know how they've responded in these situations. You're right again though, I don't care for the answer from them. I try to give Bioware the benefit of the doubt when it comes to several things but fixes like this are so easy. Reporting/Putting in tickets does all of the hard work for them and they can't manage to follow through. Creating content takes awhile so I won't complain about it but verifying player behavior takes minutes, especially when done so blatantly.

I guess that helps me decide, I should drop my sub and only spend once a year for story updates.. No point in wasting my money with decent MMO's coming out soon.

Thanks for letting me know how they've responded in these situations. You're right again though, I don't care for the answer from them. I try to give Bioware the benefit of the doubt when it comes to several things but fixes like this are so easy. Reporting/Putting in tickets does all of the hard work for them and they can't manage to follow through. Creating content takes awhile so I won't complain about it but verifying player behavior takes minutes, especially when done so blatantly.

I guess that helps me decide, I should drop my sub and only spend once a year for story updates.. No point in wasting my money with decent MMO's coming out soon.

I understand completely, I was honestly astonished at their response. I do not think they understand how negatively that behavior impacts people.