Darth Baras. Is this a glitch!? Please tell me it is. *pos. spoilers*

QuietGoneJinn

Ok, so I got to Baras, which I assume is the final boss fight.

So in the first skirmish I kill him effortlessly. He can't even damage me 5%of my total health. Second fight however, he can kill me from 100% health in 1 force scream. How? He still can't hurt me very badly, but when he roars I go into instant death. Is this normal? What do I do to counter this completely random move of instant defeat?

I mean the learning curve of this battle just blew right off the charts. Baras goes from being completely ineffective in harming me, to swatting me off the face of the universe without even trying!

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

This post (OP's) leads me to believe people don't bother reading their skills. I mean it's very intuitive to see buff's/debuffs on bosses. You hover your mouse over the buff and see "Oh this boss is immune to crowd control and physics" or "Oh this boss is immune to interrupts".

I just don't see how someone can get to level 45-50 without understanding such basic concepts as interrupting channeled abilities. It honestly boggles my mind.

This post (OP's) leads me to believe people don't bother reading their skills. I mean it's very intuitive to see buff's/debuffs on bosses. You hover your mouse over the buff and see "Oh this boss is immune to crowd control and physics" or "Oh this boss is immune to interrupts".

I just don't see how someone can get to level 45-50 without understanding such basic concepts as interrupting channeled abilities. It honestly boggles my mind.

I'm sure the OP appreciates the constructive feedback. Nothing makes the forum community prosper like making some broad generalization about how people don't read their skills because they happen to post a question.

It honestly boggles my mind why OP was under the impression the forum was a place to solicit advice and ask questions.

Thankfully placing folks on ignore is such an "intuitive" thing.