Where do i get weapons from?

Whats the easiest way to get weapons for pve? They seem to be the only thing you can't buy.

I suspect the answer is get some battlemaster weapons.

My guild looks like it's going to die so getting a regular raid is becoming difficult and it's a bit of a lottery.

If your class is one of the dual wielders, i.e. Sentinel/Marauder/Gunslinger/Mercenary, you can do HM Battle of Ilum to get the token for columi grade off-hand weapon and pull out the barrel/hilt to insert into your mainhand weapon.

If not, the only flashpoint where you can obtain a columi mainhand token is HM Lost Island.

If your class is one of the dual wielders, i.e. Sentinel/Marauder/Gunslinger/Mercenary, you can do HM Battle of Ilum to get the token for columi grade off-hand weapon and pull out the barrel/hilt to insert into your mainhand weapon.

If not, the only flashpoint where you can obtain a columi mainhand token is HM Lost Island.

Also works great for the single weapon alternative advanced class - my scoundrel picked up an offhand token in Battle of Ilum (Hard) and turned it in for a gunslinger offhand weapon and then stripped the barrel.

I also got a columi weapon for my vanguard from Lost Island (Hard) last boss and for my shadow from Karraga's Palace (Story) last boss.

If your class is one of the dual wielders,

Wrong.

It is:

if your class is of either dual wielder or the other advanced class of a base class for which one of the advanced classes is a dual wielder

i.e. Sentinel/Marauder/Gunslinger/Mercenary, you can do HM Battle of Ilum to get the token for columi grade off-hand weapon and pull out the barrel/hilt to insert into your mainhand weapon.
I don't know why it is so hard for some people to understand that it is not restricted to those advanced classes.

The correct way to say it would be:

If your class is Guardian/Sentinel/Juggernaut/Marauder/Scoundrel/Gunslinger/Powertech/Mercenary, you can do HM Battle of Ilum to get the token for columi grade off-hand weapon and pull out the barrel/hilt to insert into your mainhand weapon.

True that it is the only flashpoint, but no point focus on just it, when both Karagga's palace storymode and Eternity Vault hardmode are easier. Edited by Eternalnight

Battlemaster weapons are better than columi. Higher weapon damage, higher tech/force power. It will beat the loss of some crit/surge/accuracy by quite a bit. Get your daily and weekly pvp done and you should have enough to buy the mainhand. Edited by VulcanLogic

For a mainhand weapon drop:

First boss of all flashpoints except Kaon and Lost Island - Random chance of a Tionese Mainhand

Eternity Vault Story Mode (Soa) - Random Tionese Mainhand

Eternity Vault Hard Mode (Soa) - Columi Mainhand Token

Karagga's Palace Story Mode (Karagga) - Columi Mainhand Token

Lost Island Hard Mode (Lorrick) - Columi Mainhand Token

Karagga's Palace Hard Mode (Karagga) - Rakata Mainhand Token

Denova Story Mode (Kephess) - Rakata Mainhand Token

Denova Hard Mode (Kephess) - Campaign Mainhand Token

You can buy a Tionese Mainhand for a lot of Tionese commendations and crystals.

You can transfer mods from a modable offhand to a mainhand if you're able.

Edited by ImmortalAlien

Like a few others have mention, go with a BM... any new 50's i role, always get a BM MH and a couple of champion pwr relics...If you're a decent player you should be able to get away with doing hm ev/kp with just a lil bit more gear; your hp will be a bit low, but your dps should be good enough.

Get yourself a moddable weapon and buy a piece of BH gear such as the boots or gloves. Remove mod and enhancement place in weapon. Get a barrel or hilt from 1) Daily vendor 2) Columi off-hand if able 3) Tionese MH 4) Other barrel/hilt level 23 or above from GTN. Get an artificer buddy to make or get a +41 your fav stat here crystal from GTN. Boom you now have an awesome MH :D. Edited by Capt_Beers