Why can’t I play KOTFE?

kwrvll

Regardless of the tokens and their availability, you don't need them to play KotFE. SImply start at level 1 and progress through the stories until you reach at least level 60, then launch "Chapter I: The Hunt" from your ship's mission console.

This is good info. ^

Personally, I can't play KOTFE because it's so awful. :(

You need to purchase a token to level boost a character.

IIRC you get one for free (or there was a promotion when it came out that gave you one for free?) but after you use that, it is gone and you need to buy another one.

So where can I buy it?

Regardless of the tokens and their availability, you don't need them to play KotFE. SImply start at level 1 and progress through the stories until you reach at least level 60, then launch "Chapter I: The Hunt" from your ship's mission console.

So I can play knights of the fallen empire at level 60?

Personally, I can't play KOTFE because it's so awful. :(

I feel this comment on a spiritual level, same here! But luckily there's the Ossus update and Onslaught expansion at the end of the road which allows me to clench my teeth and get through KotFEET :p

So where can I buy it?

On the Cartel Market! You'll find it under "Outlander Token" in the Unlocks page of the CM! It costs 2000 Cartel Coins and will allow you to start at either level 60 or 70. If you want the "boost to 70" token you'll have to look under Consumables.

Edited by Ylliarus