Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix the lag. Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa so far...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Fix the lag. Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa so far...

AutomaticManOE
06.15.2019 , 10:44 AM | #1
Instance 1 on Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa is unbearable. If you switch to 2/3, it fixes the problem. Unfortunately, on Nar Shaddaa, instance 2 is PvP only and instance 3 is full so it's be ganked or deal with 1000ms lag while trying to do anything. I had to log because those options are ridiculous.

Thanks

Apparently BioWare is aware of this issue. Close this thread, please mods.

battycoda
06.15.2019 , 10:58 AM | #2
I was on NS 3 and the interface lag made it unplayable. Server lag is 33 ms. Movement is fine - no rubberbanding or jumpiness. Any action or ability use lags. All combat lags. Combat animations get stuck (which is sometimes funny but still).

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!

Darevsool
06.15.2019 , 11:34 AM | #3
I'm noticing this on DK and even Korriban this morning too.
<Dead Wookiee Storage> Imp - StarForge/Satele Shan
<Babyslaughter> Pub - Star Forge
<SluisVanShipyards> Pub - Satele Shan
....and who doesn't like laughing babies?

LinkStormfire
06.15.2019 , 09:21 PM | #4
I was just playing on NS, and I was also still having major lag issues, but only in combat. I could move around fine, but anytime I entered combat, everyone mostly just stood still and none of my skills seemed to respond. I had to just use my AoE skill to just try and finish before logging. Please fix!!!

battycoda
06.16.2019 , 03:39 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkStormfire View Post
I was just playing on NS, and I was also still having major lag issues, but only in combat. I could move around fine, but anytime I entered combat, everyone mostly just stood still and none of my skills seemed to respond. I had to just use my AoE skill to just try and finish before logging. Please fix!!!
Did you notice if your global cooldown triggered like it knew you had used an ability but it just didn't do itt? Even my display on the action bars are working properly. It indicates that I pressed a key. The ability animation even starts (which is kind of funny at the same time it is annoying because it looks like my shadow is doing some kind of weird dance instead of throwing a rock). Toward the end of my play time, I was even able to drive right through swarms of mobs and they didn't react. So it is now reaching out to the NPCs also.

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!

TrixxieTriss
06.16.2019 , 03:42 AM | #6
Running into invisible walls now too. It’s definitely getting worse and not better

xxxSYNNxxxx
06.16.2019 , 12:26 PM | #7
same as above, invisible walls, input lag, comps taking forever to do anything, which caused a new char im running this week to die a few times in heroics, cant imagine doing any group content like this, havent even tried, inventory is super laggy as well, i have had this on numerous planets, strongholds etc. i have logged out everyday after giving it a try everyday this week coz of the lag, looking forward to fix thank you

xordevoreaux
06.16.2019 , 12:35 PM | #8
Hamster 1: [Leans over his fallen comrade, fanning him] Dude! Wake up! We got a wheel to turn!
Hamster 2: ZZZZZzzzzzz......
Hamster 3: [Stops trying to turn the wheel by himself] Is he dead?
Hamster 1: No, just tired. How the hell are we supposed to get this wheel going? They gotta restart this thing, man.
Hamster 3: [Shaking his head] Don't know. Think we should shove him off the wheel? Maybe they'll buy a new rodent.
Hamster 2: [Rolling over] Shut up, both of you, I'm sleeping here.
Hamster 1: [Slaps Hamster 3 on the arm] Come on, we can do this. PUSH!
Hamster 3: [Sighs]. Alright. But we ain't gonna be as fast without dingleberry there helping out.
Hamster 1: PUSH!
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

xxxSYNNxxxx
06.16.2019 , 12:49 PM | #9
same as above, invisible walls, input lag, comps taking forever to do anything, which caused a new char im running this week to die a few times in heroics, cant imagine doing any group content like this, havent even tried, inventory is super laggy as well, i have had this on numerous planets, strongholds etc. i have logged out everyday after giving it a try everyday this week coz of the lag, looking forward to fix thank you

cadencepulse
06.16.2019 , 02:16 PM | #10
Darth Malgus - Nar Shaddaa (1) - fps 95ms

Movement is good but combat is tantamount to suicide. In fact, any kind of interaction (Combat, Mounting, Dismounting, Talking, etc) is dismal.

Of course this would happen on a double rewards week. I guess it's just a typical SNAFU :/