Ilum fix ? are you serious Bioware ?

Michel_NL

I read the new patch notes and i see your going to disable 2 cannons on each side to increase FPS , are you serious or in a joke phase ??? this won't fix the problem at all. When all people are away from the ilum base i get 60-70fps, as soon more people come to the base the more my fps drops. This is the same on other places (like central assault, nothern assault etc).

Bioware's don't blame the turrets for your ****** fps issue. :mad:

Edit: Some people don't understand, but i am talking about the cannon left/right that the imps/reps can capture

Edited by Michel_NL

I read the new patch notes and i see your going to disable 2 turrets on each side to increase FPS, are you serious are in a joke phase ??? this won't fix the problem at all. When all people are away from the ilum base i get 60-70fps, as soon more people come to the base the more my fps drops.

Bioware's coders are getting lazy, they don't know what the real issue is i guess. :rolleyes:

It might just be because Ilum is a giant piece of **** and the developers are slowly trying to phase it out...if you looked they're making it so you can get credit for the ilum dailies while in warzones in 1.1.5

I can't wait till this game is ''free to play'', so many bugs i have submitted and yet none has been solved. My sub ends somewhere @ 20 march and i really wont add a newer sub because of the terrible support in game and on the forums.

If you people are happy with the so called ''warzone fix'' then so be it, Ilum won't be fixed with that instead it will die like the warzone in tatooine. :rolleyes:

Edited by Michel_NL

It might just be because Ilum is a giant piece of **** and the developers are slowly trying to phase it out...if you looked they're making it so you can get credit for the ilum dailies while in warzones in 1.1.5

And I hope their customers slowly phase out their income out of this game.

At least mine is phased out permanently.

This is not a fix, this is pathetic. They spend 300 million on this game and can't even get a decent engine, LOL.

I can't wait till this game is ''free to play'', so many bugs i have submitted and yet none has been solved. My sub ends somewhere @ 20 march and i really wont add a newer sub because of the terrible support in game and on the forums.

Same boat man, exact same boat.

I had a Mexican answer my ticket today and he couldn't even write English properly. I will upload it and post it in General to show the embarrassment off.

I will return once this game is F2P, only to play through all 8 storylines (7 left) and Flashpoints (Empire's left). Then I'm out again.

Endgame is so pathetic.

Same boat man, exact same boat.

I had a Mexican answer my ticket today and he couldn't even write English properly. I will upload it and post it in General to show the embarrassment off.

I will return once this game is F2P, only to play through all 8 storylines (7 left) and Flashpoints (Empire's left). Then I'm out again.

Endgame is so pathetic.

well thats amazing, you got an answer. my friend got an email for his ticket recently that said "thank you for helping us beta test star wars the old republic"

The real fix is letting you get kills in WZ instead of Ilum - a sure fix so I don't have to go to that god forsaken place anymore.

QFT! I'll probably go back for flashpoints, but that's it. I think this will also significantly decrease the prevalence of kill-trading (for those that care).

QFT! I'll probably go back for flashpoints, but that's it. I think this will also significantly decrease the prevalence of kill-trading (for those that care).

Like i said, then world pvp is as dead as the warzone on tatooine. :rolleyes:

Nice fix isn't it ? :mad:

The real fix is letting you get kills in WZ instead of Ilum - a sure fix so I don't have to go to that god forsaken place anymore.

+over 9000!

I hate Ilum, because of it's lag, I'd much rather do WZ's all day instead and this "fix" will let me do it. :)

If you people are happy with the so called ''warzone fix'' then so be it, Ilum won't be fixed with that instead it will die like the warzone in tatooine. :rolleyes:

Take care

Ahh more of biowares infamous "We like imperials better than republicans" attitude. Do they not realise that the only thing keeping republic slightly competitive on ilum is the fact they have these turrets? Lol so much fail.

Imperials outmatch republics in every damn server. Ilum is a sample of it, imperials always have 3-4 ops groups while the republic has 1 full ops and 1 half full. That's why republic needs turrets to lower the size of the imps, if you call this unfair then i suggest you leave this game immediately.

Also don't come here to bítch about ''We like imperials better than republicans'', the fact is they need to balance it. Let them do 25 vs 25 fights and lock the map so no one can join. This is the only way to fix the fps issue. Others can do 25 vs 25 on ilum 2 and repeat this. I don't even want to mention the valor farm the imperials did before patch 1.1 on the republic base, if Bioware wanted to play it fair they would wipe all valor status from the imperials. :rolleyes:

Note: 25 vs 25 is just a sample, sure it can be up a bit higher but not to high since the fps would drop like a rock.

Edited by Michel_NL

Ahh more of biowares infamous "We like imperials better than republicans" attitude. Do they not realise that the only thing keeping republic slightly competitive on ilum is the fact they have these turrets? Lol so much fail.

I think it's an even bigger fail that you're thinking it's the personal turrets used to shoot at people. It's the big turrets on either side of the base which are shooting up into the sky.

Imperials outmatch republics in every damn server. Ilum is a sample of it, imperials always have 3-4 ops groups while the republic has 1 full ops and 1 half full. That's why republic needs turrets to lower the size of the imps, if you call this unfair then i suggest you leave this game immediately.

Also don't come here to bítch about ''We like imperials better than republicans'', the fact is they need to balance it. Let them do 25 vs 25 fights and lock the map so no one can join. This is the only way to fix the fps issue. Others can do 25 vs 25 on ilum 2 and repeat this. I don't even want to mention the valor farm the imperials did before patch 1.1 on the republic base, if Bioware wanted to play it fair they would wipe all valor status from the imperials. :rolleyes:

Note: 25 vs 25 is just a sample, sure it can be up a bit higher but not to high since the fps would drop like a rock.

I suggest you get down off your high horse because you completely misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying it's not fair on the republicans if bioware removes 2 of their turrets as they are already out matched, it's like chopping the leg off a man with only one leg.

I think it's an even bigger fail that you're thinking it's the personal turrets used to shoot at people. It's the big turrets on either side of the base which are shooting up into the sky.

Who wouldn't think that? If they remove those you can no longer cap the base... that's the dumbest **** I've ever heard even from bioware. Also the fact it says "two of the turrets" implies that there are more than 2 turrets also a lot of other people believe it's the personal cannons, I think you're on your own believing it's the two large capping turrets.

Edited by Monkfishysnow

QFT. Finally I won't have to spend hours just running around ilum, hoping for a loose imp to kill. And then another. And then another. And then one more. And one more...

Bwaaahahahaha ^This! you read my mind mate.

People really should learn to read before posting QQ's

Who wouldn't think that? If they remove those you can no longer cap the base... that's the dumbest **** I've ever heard even from bioware. Also the fact it says "two of the turrets" implies that there are more than 2 turrets also a lot of other people believe it's the personal cannons, I think you're on your own believing it's the two large capping turrets.

It actually say "the two turrets that shoot into the sky" so erm yeah that kinda rules out the personal cannonc mate.