Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Story Content

Damask_Rose
12.10.2019 , 07:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
They just released it... And you've blown through it already. Don't expect anything new for 6-18 months.
Onslaught released 7 weeks ago with about a weeks worth of new content if you are quite casual, so no surprise that anyone has already "blown through it". The story feels like a small part of a larger story, so hopefully we will get more (with more meat to it) in the "early 2020 patch that the devs. promised.

Antonfourteen
12.10.2019 , 09:23 PM | #12
I think we are getting some more story content soon. On Twitter last month (19th November), the Jedi Knight voice actors tweeted that they had been at the Swtor studio. I'd guess some lines are being recorded?

irrevelant
12.11.2019 , 06:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
More solo story content is what i want, but it really would be better to just make single player game like Mass Effect 3 and Fallen Order. That would be much more enjoyable.
Would be interesting, if they were made into a single player to start with. They could have made more content already since no maintenance costs. But i think it's too late for that.

As for OP.. I would expect a long time. Months, or years. The game could be so much more, if they just put some extra effort into marketing. And with the new movies they definitely should.