Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pilgrim Groups?

JattaGin
08.21.2020 , 04:23 PM | #1
Are there any groups forming for killing the Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss?

That world boss speeder mission which requires you to kill NP 3 times is one of the few things in this game I still haven't completed, because it was reset twice when new expansions were released, and in both cases I only needed one more NP kill. I was so annoyed that I never touched this mission again.

Until now. Problem is: I'm the only one left from my former raiding guild. That's why I'm wondering whether there is maybe a guild doing NP kills on rep side whom I could join 3 times? My main is a commando medic.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

RikuvonDrake
08.21.2020 , 05:21 PM | #2
several of the larger guilds regularly run events that kill this 3 times in a row for the mount quest

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

JattaGin
12.02.2020 , 03:03 AM | #3
I'm still looking for a group I could join three times for Nightmare Pilgrim on republic side. My main guild only does it on imperial side. And my own republic side guild is too small.

I'm willing to pay credits, if that helps. That speeder mission that requires 3 kills is one of the few remaining things I still haven't achieved in this game. It got reset twice with the Pilgrim at 2/3. I really want to finally finish it after almost 9 years.

I'm not using Discord and asking on fleet chat didn't yield any responses, so I don't know where else I could find information about possible runs. Any hint that can point me to the right direction is appreciated. Thanks.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.