Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Content in Old Worlds

JediQuaker
05.21.2019 , 11:11 AM | #11
In my early days of playing the game I used to run across relatively unused areas of most of the planets and think "they must be going to use that area later for some new content". I have since given up on that thought.
However, I do think it would be a good idea. I'd rather they spent more time and effort on new content than on new "planets" (if there would need to be a trade off).
Yes, I know, some people would complain about re-using old graphics, etc - yada yada yada - but those people complain about everything anyway.
Besides, it might make some parts of the game more immersive. For example, if you could go to a part of Alderaan where its desert or summer, instead of the "whole planet" being in eternal "spring"(?). Or maybe visit some farms on Nar Shadaa, or whatever.
As a side note - it always struck me as odd that the planets in the SW universe are all mono-cultures - all desert, all frozen, all city, etc. A "real" planet, like Earth, has areas that are desert, frozen, jungle, plains, etc, etc. - so why not Corellia, for example.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

ZeroTypeR
05.21.2019 , 03:28 PM | #12
This makes me think back to the last time BW tried new content on old worlds. I'll say this, I don't mind one way or the other as long as the game is still alive, but it would have to be better implemented that it was in KOTFE.

Spoiler