STOP Spamming STUPID Vandin trash maps

MandFlurry

Half of us will NOT play this crap, i only will on a select few toon, but Vandin, Quesh and the Odessen are the worst, along with terrible lag.

Were paying u guys at Bioware for this service, the least you cant do is is LET US CHOOSE what maps we want to play, because right now ur failing at this pvp junk. It's wasting our time we want for fun Not trash.

Edited by MandFlurry

So... you're saying you want queue times increase by many times?

You got different issues here.

De-sync is your legitimate complaint. It sucks, it needs fixing. The devs were asked about it, but the guys that talk to us are designers, not engineers. They don't have the technical speak or ability to know how the issues will be fixed. So, unless they can gather the technical details from the engineers and what is the plan of action, it would be apreciated.

The map selection, i don't fully agree with cause it would only lead to longer queue times and would not fix anything. It would end up with vanilla huttball or Alderaan all day cause they are the faster maps. I like variety, so i enjoy all the warzone maps. Just the desync/lag needs fixing.

What i don't like is arenas. They are a completely different playstyle that should have it's own queue. They are not warzones/battleground, wich are battle scenarios with a large number of players.

Should have solo warzone queues and give teams the ability to queue to arenas with a group.

Edited by Nemmar

So... you're saying you want queue times increase by many times?

You got different issues here.

De-sync is your legitimate complaint. It sucks, it needs fixing. The devs were asked about it, but the guys that talk to us are designers, not engineers. They don't have the technical speak or ability to know how the issues will be fixed. So, unless they can gather the technical details from the engineers and what is the plan of action, it would be apreciated.

The map selection, i don't fully agree with cause it would only lead to longer queue times and would not fix anything. It would end up with vanilla huttball or Alderaan all day cause they are the faster maps. I like variety, so i enjoy all the warzone maps. Just the desync/lag needs fixing.

What i don't like is arenas. They are a completely different playstyle that should have it's own queue. They are not warzones/battleground, wich are battle scenarios with a large number of players.

Should have solo warzone queues and give teams the ability to queue to arenas with a group.

It's supposed to always be up to the player, if we don't want to do the damned map, stop spamming the damned thing, we're just not going to do it, even if you try to force us, we are paying for something that should be working in our favor. It's wasteful time of hours sometimes because of the the crap, they spam for different Warzones. If they wanted to piss off the player-base, then they did a good job.

You can see how bad it is when even streamers are having to leave that spamming of warzones, over and over., when we should be able to choose.

It's supposed to always be up to the player, if we don't want to do the damned map, stop spamming the damned thing, we're just not going to do it, even if you try to force us, we are paying for something that should be working in our favor. It's wasteful time of hours sometimes because of the the crap, they spam for different Warzones. If they wanted to piss off the player-base, then they did a good job.

You can see how bad it is when even streamers are having to leave that spamming of warzones, over and over., when we should be able to choose.

I don't think you fully understood the point of the other poster. If everyone only picks their favorite maps, then queues won't pop. There are players who like the maps you don't like and don't like the maps you do like. If everyone limits their selection to the maps they enjoy, then queue times will go through the roof. Quadruple the population in warzone queues and you can start limiting map selection.

I don't think you fully understood the point of the other poster. If everyone only picks their favorite maps, then queues won't pop. There are players who like the maps you don't like and don't like the maps you do like. If everyone limits their selection to the maps they enjoy, then queue times will go through the roof. Quadruple the population in warzone queues and you can start limiting map selection.

I get it, but i don't care anymore, that's their problem, not mine, because either way i'm not doing that map, That is Life get Used to it. We pay for a Game, we better damn well get what we are paying for, and we are not when stupid maps keep getting spammed. I know i'm supposed to be politically correct, but to hell with it, not in the mood right now. We need to get this Pvp system to work for us, not for others.

People need to try to group up with other people to do maps the rest of us don't like and won't do. It's bad enough when streamers hate the same crap being spammed over and over again, which the devs should not be able to do, it's like giving Us Customers the middle finger, and saying screw you, ur doing this whether you like it or not.

We are paying them, not the other way around, it is time lost that i want to put into something else. This is Not fun, This is No longer a Game.

Edited by MandFlurry