Ossus Weekly Mission. (GSF)

You really want win requirements with all the rampant premades around? I surely don't unless they make it a solo only queue. I have had experiences of trying to get weekly PvP conquest in WoW where you only get points if you win and you get pitched against trains of premades. Let me tell, you... it's a waste of time. It made me quit WoW PvP.

This won't change now, but i'd rather make the other missions easier. Can increase this one to 8 medals x3 or even 10 medals for all i care. But, no win requirement.

They aren’t that rampant. At least not on SF at the times I play. Plus I’d rather lose to premades and have people on my team try to win. Not like now where they all give up and sit at the node if it’s too hard

Edited by TrixxieTriss

They aren’t that rampant. At least not on SF at the times I play. Plus I’d rather lose to premades and have people on my team try to win. Not like now where they all give up and sit at the node if it’s too hard

People would just opt not to do them and complain on the forums. See: GSF timed weekly :D I don't like win conditions but people should be pressed to at least try content. The main issue is that there's no real incentive to want to try and competitive spirit isn't everyone's thing. I'd go for specific medals rather than just 8. If someone knows they have to output 500k damage/heals or 300k protections, it'd go a bit farther than doing the bare minimum for easy medals.

I agree the 8 medal mission is too easy and fast compared to the other ones. There would need to be some adjustment to make it more fair.

Ie, make it 10 medals and you also have to win the match :D

It’s more difficult to get 10 medals from giving up and sitting at the node and you would need to win as well. So those who are losing would be less inclined to give up and go farm medals instead.

I routinely get a dozen or more medals for defending "snow" on Alderaan Civil War or its leafy equivalent on Yavin, whether or not my team wins. Gunnery Commando so I can get healing medals(1), defending a held objective so I get defence medals, and fighting people who come to try to take it from us so I get DPS medals.

(1) Er, for healing myself, duh. There's a case to be made for that being a bogus way of getting healing medals, but it is what it is, and I'm not going to turn down medals for keeping myself alive.

I routinely get a dozen or more medals for defending "snow" on Alderaan Civil War or its leafy equivalent on Yavin, whether or not my team wins. Gunnery Commando so I can get healing medals(1), defending a held objective so I get defence medals, and fighting people who come to try to take it from us so I get DPS medals.

(1) Er, for healing myself, duh. There's a case to be made for that being a bogus way of getting healing medals, but it is what it is, and I'm not going to turn down medals for keeping myself alive.

I don't see it as bogus as your comando(and all off-heal class) does not have guard/taunt as other classes, those are all legit medals. But it is also true that some classes/specs have it easier than others. Hatred sin can get all 3 (dps/tank/heals) medals really fast. Even Juggs can gain several healing medals (those can be considered more "bogus" than off-healing). Now, carnage/fury maras have it more difficult: no guard/taunts and no self heal (only the medpack). Still 8 medals is totally doable, but is "not as easy" as others.

Just change the rotation to every 2 hours or 2 days, so people have a chance to play whatever method they prefer, stop forcing people to play parts of the game you clearly wasted resources on like gsf.