Please can i have someones assistance

djbbosco

long sotry shory im vangaurd tactics and i wanna no the best suited warzone gear elimiter tech supercommando ETC....

now i have a trooper vanguard (Tactics) skill tree and ive bought all the warzone Armour (war hero)

i am runing Warhero eliminator but now im worried casue i was reading http://www.swtor.com/info/eldergame

and it says Vanguard / PowertechTank

DamageSupercommando

Combat TechDemolisher

Boltblaster

so did i buy the worng gear whats should a vangaur dhave elimaotr or was i stupied and bought the whole wrong gera for wz tactics sorry for smessy spelling

Edited by djbbosco

Assault = Eliminator

Tactics = Combat Tech

Shield = Super Commando

^

you'll be proc'ing stockstrike. however, you could use eliminator if you want to do an assault/tactics hybrid. that puts more emphasis on your elemental attacks than your hib, but it's still primarily an assault spec that runs plasma cell (it's 3 dots all told - max cleanse is 2 dots per gcd). so you'll always have a dot on target...for what it's worth. full assault is still better deeps. the hybrid is fun for making things more complicated and has higher survivability. if you're serious about your deeps, though, it's not the equal of full assault.