Your Companion Dream-Team

Bird_of_Thunder

Here is who I would swap:

Doc > Smuggler, Zenith > Trooper, T701 > Consular, Iresso > Agent, Akaavi > SW, Bowdaar > BH, Guss > Consular, Aric > JK, Elara > Agent, Yuun > Consular, Vette > BH, D Jaesa > Inquisitor, Khem Val > SW, Xalek > SW, Adronikos > BH, Ashara > JK, Talos > Consular, Mako > Agent, Torian > Agent, Gault > Smuggler, Blizz > Agent, Kaliyo > BH, Vector > JK

It was noted in the fanfic forum recently that the five most popular companions to write about form a full-featured (ranged tank, melee tank, ranged DPS, melee DPS, healer) team. Those would be Vector, Lord Scourge, Jorgan, Corso, and Quinn.

Nothing could possibly go wrong with this team. The Sith Lord, the LS Imperial, the jerk Imperial, the Republic Soldier, and the Nice Guy ? Nothing can go wrong at all. :jawa_evil:

Edited by bright_ephemera

Warrior: Mako, Vette, Jaesa, Kira, Pierce, Vector

Mako because she can hack and heal

Vette because she has underworld contacts and is sexy

Jaesa Because she is crazy as **** and has the power to read minds/strong in the darkside and is very loyal

Kira because she was a child of the emperor, thus is strong in the force but not strong enough to overthrow her masters

Pierce because he is Imperial Black Ops with connections and good team.

Vector because not only is he a good diplomat with connections throughout the upper empire, he has the hive behind him (that means an army)

for my sith warrior i would love to have this companions:

-Vette(my fav companion: sexy; funny; loves treasure hunting)

-Quinn(expert tactician; healer and in general a guy with usefull information and resources/allies)

-Jaesa( damm sexy, strongt with the force and a loyal aprentice)

-Khen Val(epic warrior with great history) a must have on my sith warrior!!!! i would trade him for Broonmark.

-and either Xalek(powefull warrior; looks badas) or Pierce( so we get more non-force sensitive humans in the team)

and well, since we are talkign about imposible things we would love to have... i definetly would change my Fury Class Starship for the X-70B Phantom any time, at any price.... best looking interior and exterior ever.... nothing to do with the ugly full of red lights Sith ship, i think they should have designed the sith ship to be something inbetwen the jedi knight and the imperial agent one, at least in the interior..... same goes for most of the sith gear, duno why the developers insist on making them look freaking UGLYYY!!!!!

Edited by YeIIow

My SI: Keep Khem, Ashara and Talos. Then take Pierce and Gault. That should make well rounded group with pretty much everything covered. Can replace Pierce with Quinn I guess.

Warrior: Quinn, DS Jaesa, Kaliyo, Xalek and Pierce. Military oriented, HM to Khem Val.

light sided warrior with:

vette,pierce,LS jaesa,mako,blizz

bounty hunter with:

vette,mako,torian,guss,blizz

smuggler with:

vette,risha,guss,corso,blizz

knight with:

bowdaar,doc,kira,forex,blizz

trooper:

his current companions+blizz

dark sided knight with:

DS jaesa,scourge,khem val,xalek,broonmark

Edited by _biddan_

light sided warrior with:

vette,pierce,LS jaesa,mako,blizz

bounty hunter with:

vette,mako,torian,guss,blizz

smuggler with:

vette,risha,guss,corso,blizz

knight with:

bowdaar,doc,kira,forex,blizz

trooper:

his current companions+blizz

dark sided knight with:

DS jaesa,scourge,khem val,xalek,broonmark

Someone likes Blizz. :rak_01:

For my smuggler:

Doc, Corso, Torian, Kira, Gault.

• 2 weeks later...

Smuggler:

Doc (or Elara - her with a Smuggler would be hilarious)

Corso Riggs

Bowdaar

Vette

Risha

Jedi Knight:

Kira Carsen

Doc

Risha

Bowdaar

T7

(effectively replicating the OT team! No one really stands in for Lando though)

Trooper:

Corso Riggs

Aric Jorgan

Elara Dorne

Sgt. Rusk

Lt. Iresso

Bounty Hunter:

Blizz

Tanno Vik

HK-51

Mako

Torian

Sith Warrior

DS Jaesa

Xalek

Andronikos

Lieutenant Pierce

Dr. Lokin

For bonus points, read the following in Don Lafontaine's voice:

It was the perfect plan. He had the perfect team. Get in, get out, and go home rich. The Hutt Cartel wouldn't know what hit it. But things don't always go according to plan. And it is when things fall apart when the team is truly put to the test...

Starring:

The Smuggler

Risha

Vette

Tanno Vik

Gault

Guss Tuno

Rated PG-13

Coming this Summer to a Holotheater near you.

As for the title, I'm split between "Reservoir Voidhounds" and "Smuggler's Six".

FOR MY KNIGHT:

Doc (He's just that sexy. And he's a good healer.)

Ensign Temple (She's good with two blasters.)

Corso (Nice tanking, southern boy!)

Scourge (His dps is better than his tanking. Plus he's red.)

Doctor Lokin (Cool tranformations, Doc!)

For any character and not in any perticular order (and only the ones I know of so far)...

T7 (he's your R2!)

Quinn (he's the male eye candy of the series, and for the most part I've liked him...except for that one part)

Mako (she's the female eye candy of the series, and I've just loved her personality)

Risha (I like her! I just can't decide if it's her personality or being voiced by Tara Strong)

The fifth I'm still deciding! Do I want the chewbacca-esque companion in there? Vette, as I love her personality too. One I haven't gotten to yet, since I havent gotten to 50 on all classes yet? Tough choices for the 5th slot!

My team?

Well i could go the charlie's angels route:

Elara

Mako

Nadia

Kira

Jaesa

Or i could go for the BA route:

Blizz

Tanno Vik

Scourge

Avaki

Andronikos

But dream team:

SCORPIO[to have a droid on the team]

Risha[need a good first mate and mechanic]

Blizz[comic relief]

Kira[need a jedi]

Doc[need a medic]

Dorne, Doc, Mako, Lokin, Talos.

I can see it now. One day, I'd stub my toe on something whilst walking around the ship. All five would immediately drop what they were doing and descend from every direction like ravenous vultures, barraging me with kolto and yelling to hold still, be more careful and to desist by order of the Imperial Reclamation Service.

Edited by Bleeters