Force Charge cooldown.

DeVanagloris

So, i recently started a new SW. Apparently now Force Charge has a little number "1" on it, which i believe shows when the ability is ready to use. So far so good.

The thing is, i usually take the Warmonger talent, which reduced FC's cooldown when you receive damage. And yes, when i receive damage then cooldown is reduced, the problem is that once it's finished, the number says "0" and i still gotta keep waiting for it to show "1" again and use the ability.

Is this a bug, or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance.

So, i recently started a new SW. Apparently now Force Charge has a little number "1" on it, which i believe shows when the ability is ready to use. So far so good.

The thing is, i usually take the Warmonger talent, which reduced FC's cooldown when you receive damage. And yes, when i receive damage then cooldown is reduced, the problem is that once it's finished, the number says "0" and i still gotta keep waiting for it to show "1" again and use the ability.

Is this a bug, or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance.

It’s a bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in 6.1.1 due out in April.

FYI, the “1” and the time CD animation is a new feature since 6,0 last November. None of us like it and it’s not worked properly since it was introduced. Hopefully they will remove it for warriors as it’s not needed.

FYI, the “1” and the time CD animation is a new feature since 6,0 last November. None of us like it and it’s not worked properly since it was introduced. Hopefully they will remove it for warriors as it’s not needed.

Thanks for the answer, i was starting to think i was the only one with this problem.

And yea i dont like it either, at least for Warriors, i dont see the use of it. Hope they will fix it in April definitely.

I mean, there is no liking or not about it. It is just a counter of how many stacks of charge you got (there's a set bonus that lets you have two). It's a necessary UI element.

The bugs are the only problem.

Edited by Nemmar

I mean, there is no liking or not about it. It is just a counter of how many stacks of charge you got (there's a set bonus that lets you have two). It's a necessary UI element.

This ^^

There are several skills that now have this feature. Usually the number of uses, as indicated by the number, is modified by a armor set's "bonus", or a tactical, etc.

It’s the counter animation that’s the issue for me. They could have just left it as it was. You could clearly see how much time you had left. Now you have to guess

It’s the counter animation that’s the issue for me. They could have just left it as it was. You could clearly see how much time you had left. Now you have to guess

Oh yes, i totally agree with that. But i'm hoping that is also a bug and not a feature. Well, i'm pretty sure they didnt envision it working like that since it's not in line with every other skill. Hopefully they fix it sometime.

Not only that, you can't even see the cooldown times if you have that enabled. It also doesn't fit in with the visual design of the UI.

Oh yes, i totally agree with that. But i'm hoping that is also a bug and not a feature. Well, i'm pretty sure they didnt envision it working like that since it's not in line with every other skill. Hopefully they fix it sometime.

The lack of communication from Bioware would make me believe this is a feature. If it was a bug, they could say it’s a bug. But because they aren’t saying anything. I think we can assume it’s a feature

Not only that, you can't even see the cooldown times if you have that enabled. It also doesn't fit in with the visual design of the UI.

Agreed. It’s a total departure from normal UI design and feel. It’s like it’s been developed for a completely different game (Anthem:rolleyes:)

Agreed. It’s a total departure from normal UI design and feel. It’s like it’s been developed for a completely different game (Anthem:rolleyes:)

I have to agree. I don't like the implementation very much, although I've gotten somewhat used to it. But I can't really think of a better way to do it..... 😏

Edit - or maybe I can. How about if they put those skills on the "temporary skill bar" - the one that appears when you use Heroic Moment - and instead of a number on a single icon, use a separate icon for each charge, maybe? 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker